New Zealand – North Island Multisport
- Our saving
- US $ 1,899
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Amanda Ellingworth's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour. Troy was superb as a tour leader. Friendly, knowledgeable Kiwi who facilitated all our requests.
- Michael Davis's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed our guide Keilie Stokes: she was a wealth of information, made sure everything went well, and helped us develop ... Read more
- Rachel Morgan's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a fun trip. Got to see so many amazing things. The guide Karly was amazing. She was definitely the icing on the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Auckland/Rotorua (1D)
- Day 3 Rotorua (1B)
- Day 4 Rotorua/Tongariro National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Tongariro National Park/Whanganui National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Whanganui National Park/Raetihi (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Raetihi/Wellington (1B)
- Day 8 Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
IS this tour suitable for ages between 35-68 years old?
Yes, this tour is suitable to someone with a healthy love for getting active and the outdoors.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
New Zealand – North Island Multisport
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$95USD $1,899
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$95USD $1,899
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$95USD $1,899Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$95USD $1,899
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Wellington4 seats left$95USD $1,899Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$100USD $1,999
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$100USD $1,999
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$100USD $1,999
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$95USD $1,899
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$95USD $1,899
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,899 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1899 for New Zealand – North Island Multisport, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 68 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours