New Zealand – North Island Multisport
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,899
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Auckland and end in Wellington! With the adventure tour New Zealand – North Island Multisport, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Auckland to Wellington and through Auckland, New Zealand and 4 other destinations in New Zealand. New Zealand – North Island Multisport is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Fernando Keller's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe CEO guide Jemma was the best, she lead 16 travelers through the amazing New Zealand, giving us the best G-Adventure.... Read more
- Nicole Eisenschenk's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWhat an awesome trip. The amount of time and places we visited was everything I expected. I wanted to visit as much of N... Read more
- Scott Greenfield's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodGreat Introduction to NZ ! Would of loved to of carried on with the whole tour ! The bash of Islands is such a beautiful... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Auckland/Rotorua (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Rotorua (1B)
- Day 4 Rotorua/Tongariro National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Tongariro National Park/Whanganui National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Whanganui National Park/Raetihi (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Raetihi/Wellington (1B)
- Day 8 Wellington
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 20, 2014
IS this tour suitable for ages between 35-68 years old?
Yes, this tour is suitable to someone with a healthy love for getting active and the outdoors.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
New Zealand – North Island Multisport
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$47USD $1,899Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Wellington6 seats left$47USD $1,899
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$50USD $1,999
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$50USD $1,999
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$50USD $1,999
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Auckland8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$47USD $1,899
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 August 2018 the full payment of $1,899 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1899 for New Zealand – North Island Multisport, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 616 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,899 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,800 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours