Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,182
- Visit Kyoto's Golden Pavilion and view Geishas in Gion
- Admire one of Japan's largest Buddhas in Todaiji temple
- Go shopping in Osaka's popular Shinsaibashi district
- Soak up the vibes of Dotonbori and ride the Shinkansen
- Enjoy a traditional Kaiseki and savour local Wagyu beef
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Airport pickup is not included for guests arriving in Haneda or Narita Terminal 3. Please take the Airport Limousine Bus service directly to the hotel. Our group will meet at the hotel for dinner., Japan, 千葉県成田市古込127 12:00 - 18:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
End point After breakfast, guests with morning flights will be directed to take the shuttle bus bound from 9:00am-7:00pm (KIX) or 7:55am-2:45pm (ITM), 関西空港警察署, 泉州空港中1, 泉南郡, 大阪府, Japan 09:00 - 19:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLenaLeongWritten on August 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved our tour! Will never go again in July/August -- way too hot and humid. Everything including the activities were wonderful. Our group included young folks which kept the pace quite fast. For older folks, it would be nice to not have to walk as far... Read more
- LLilyLingWritten on May 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is our first visit to Japan and we selected Super Value Tour due to high recommendations from a family friend, and am so glad we did. We travel a lot and this is the best tour we ever had. No enforced shopping. No rushing. We stayed in superb... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on January 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pleasant and fun! Perfect timing at each location. Comfortable hotels, great breakfast.
- WSWojciechWritten on November 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was absolutely awesome!!! Collin was great!!!
- CMChrisWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fabulous tour, tremendously well organised and the tour guide Eriko was brilliant, a lively, knowledgeable and very personable young lady who added greatly to the experience.
- HVHanneWritten on October 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was everything we had hoped for. Our guide made us feel very good. He served us and made the things we saw interesting by great knowledge.
- IFIvanWritten on October 16, 20183.5 - Good
Overall good experience- takes hassle out of planning sights/transit and if travelling alone provides some social opportunities Two points for improvement- 1) drop first museum stop - exhibits not Japan culture related so I found it very... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewIvan, Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear the Miho Museum did not meet your expectations, but we are glad to hear you had an enjoyable trip with us overall. We are constantly focused on improving our tours and your feedback is certainly helpful. It has been an honor to host you in Japan, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. The Super Value Tours Team
- MMMIKHAILWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would recommend this tour to all wishing to visit Japan
- TLTimWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was incredibly organized. Hotels were wonderful. All the food was to give you the true Japanese experience. We had a couple of picky eaters, so they ate a lot of rice. Our tour guide thought of everything and really went above and beyond. I would... Read more
- MKMartinWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Didn’t need 1/12 - 2 hours of wander time at 2 spots on the tour.Show detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewDear Martin, Thank you for traveling with us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always eager to see how we can improve our tour programs, so we would love to hear your thoughts. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you soon for a quick follow up. Happy travels! Super Value Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a triple room option?
There's is a triple room option that can be selected on the booking page. The price per person in a TPL is the same as our double occupancy rate.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
Does the tour pricing cover the entrance fees to all the local attractions?
Yes, all our tours are all inclusive, so unless otherwise noted, all activities listed in our tour are included in our tour cost.
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Narita6 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$78USD $2,521Sharing a triple room
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Narita6 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$78USD $2,521Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$78USD $2,521Sharing a triple room
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$78USD $2,521Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$78USD $2,521Sharing a triple room
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$78USD $2,521Sharing a triple room
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Osaka8 seats left$71USD $2,279Sharing a triple room
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$71USD $2,279Sharing a triple room
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$71USD $2,279Sharing a triple room
- MondayDec 23, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$71USD $2,279Sharing a triple room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Narita is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Super Value Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Super Value Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Super Value Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Narita (Japan)
- 53 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,182 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 13,071 tours in Asia
- covered by 878 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Kansai - 6 Days