Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,207
- +3 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Visit Kyoto's Golden Pavilion and view Geishas in Gion
- Admire one of Japan's largest Buddhas in Todaiji temple
- Go shopping in Osaka's popular Shinsaibashi district
- Soak up the vibes of Dotonbori and ride the Shinkansen
- Enjoy a traditional Kaiseki and savour local Wagyu beef
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on January 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pleasant and fun! Perfect timing at each location. Comfortable hotels, great breakfast.
- WSWojciechWritten on November 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was absolutely awesome!!! Collin was great!!!
- CMChrisWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fabulous tour, tremendously well organised and the tour guide Eriko was brilliant, a lively, knowledgeable and very personable young lady who added greatly to the experience.
- HVHanneWritten on October 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was everything we had hoped for. Our guide made us feel very good. He served us and made the things we saw interesting by great knowledge.
- IFIvanWritten on October 16, 20183.5 - Good
Overall good experience- takes hassle out of planning sights/transit and if travelling alone provides some social opportunities Two points for improvement- 1) drop first museum stop - exhibits not Japan culture related so I found it very... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewIvan, Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear the Miho Museum did not meet your expectations, but we are glad to hear you had an enjoyable trip with us overall. We are constantly focused on improving our tours and your feedback is certainly helpful. It has been an honor to host you in Japan, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. The Super Value Tours Team
- MMMIKHAILWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would recommend this tour to all wishing to visit Japan
- TLTimWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was incredibly organized. Hotels were wonderful. All the food was to give you the true Japanese experience. We had a couple of picky eaters, so they ate a lot of rice. Our tour guide thought of everything and really went above and beyond. I would... Read more
- MKMartinWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Didn’t need 1/12 - 2 hours of wander time at 2 spots on the tour.Show detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewDear Martin, Thank you for traveling with us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always eager to see how we can improve our tour programs, so we would love to hear your thoughts. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you soon for a quick follow up. Happy travels! Super Value Tours
- TTharaSatishWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well planned and an amazing tour guide made our trip memorable one.
- AAnonymousWritten on April 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I took the 6-day Kanto and 7-day Kansai tours at different times (same itinerary as the 10-day classic tour). From the time I first contacted Super Value to my flight home, this company is first rate and should be the standard all tour companies should... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Airport pickup is not included for guests arriving in Haneda or Narita Terminal 3. Please take the Airport Limousine Bus service directly to the hotel. Our group will meet at the hotel for dinner., Japan, 千葉県成田市古込127 12:00 - 18:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
End point After breakfast, guests with morning flights will be directed to take the shuttle bus bound from 9:00am-7:00pm (KIX) or 7:55am-2:45pm (ITM), 関西空港警察署, 泉州空港中1, 泉南郡, 大阪府, Japan 09:00 - 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a triple room option?
There's is a triple room option that can be selected on the booking page. The price per person in a TPL is the same as our double occupancy rate.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
Does the tour pricing cover the entrance fees to all the local attractions?
Yes, all our tours are all inclusive, so unless otherwise noted, all activities listed in our tour are included in our tour cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$92USD $2,207Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Narita6 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Narita6 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Narita6 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Narita6 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$104USD $2,495Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Narita6 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Narita6 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$104USD $2,495
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Narita is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $2,207 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2207 for Japan Kansai - 6 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Narita (Japan)
- 53 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,207 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,864 tours in Asia
- covered by 458 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Kansai - 6 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Kansai - 6 Days