Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,159
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on April 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took the 6-day Kanto and 7-day Kansai tours at different times (same itinerary as the 10-day classic tour). From the time I first contacted Super Value to my flight home, this company is first rate and should be the standard all tour companies should strive to achieve. The sights, food and hotels were first class and exceeded my expectations. Sachi, the person I contacted to book the tours provided the best service...EVER!!!! She made me feel as if I were the only person she dealt with...never too busy to answer questions and going beyond the call of duty. Any time I contacted Super Value, I received an immediate and thorough response. On my last trip, my daughter realized she left a sweater in one of the hotels. Not expecting much, I contacted Sachi to see if there was a way to see if the sweater was found. She contacted the hotel and the next day, told me they found the sweater and would be able to send to it me. Luckily I have another daughter studying in Japan, so we asked to have it shipped to her. My tour guides were also first rate. Having gone on 2 tours, it was obvious to me every guide is thoroughly vetted and focused on taking care of their “guests”. There was never any confusion or mistake about getting to and from the hotel at the airport. They were very organized, informative and very congenial. The tour was all inclusive with the exception of the last dinner. The food, both quality and quantity, was superior and far better than other food I’ve had with other tour companies. I had extended my stay on one of the tours and they gave me cash (yen) to compensate me for the ride to the airport that I did not use at the end of the tour. I can’t say enough positive things about this tour company. I’m quick to criticize and expect good service but Super Value goes above and beyond to make their customers and their travel experience the best.Show detailed ratings
- MAMarshaWritten on January 3, 20185.0 - Excellent5 stars for Super Value Tours! We just returned from a family trip with SuperValue Tours (the Japan - Kansai 7 day) and it was better than I could have imagined. From the very start where we were met at the airport by a delightful woman who escorted us to our bus which took us to the hotel in Tokyo, to the fabulous hotels and restaurants included in the tour, to the most amazing, kind and helpful tour guide (Junko - “J”), every detail was taken care of for us. Junko was so good at working with and communicating with our group (a nice sized group of 19). I feel she went above and beyond my all my expectations. The tour was truly outstanding and Junko made it perfect. We saw so much, had experiences that were quite memorable (think karaoke in our Japanese garb at the Japanese banquet feast), to dining in beautiful restaurants. The bus and driver were an added bonus - so considerate and punctual. The hotels were all first rate - I was very impressed. I highly recommend this tour company to any one traveling to Japan. Using SuperValue Tours took the stress and challenge out of navigating a new country. I also was most appreciative of the Los Angeles office (particularly Sachi) who was always prompt in answering my questions. I feel the tour was an extremely good value for the price paid. Excellent company, superb tour guide (thank you, “J”) and an experience of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- FEFREDDYWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe experience was simply perfect. Colin (the guide) was very kind and with a lot of patience with us. We get delayed one day in our travel from Costa Rica to Japan, and the company made all the "moves" to wait us at the airport, and sending us to Kyoto! Very special! The food was great and the acommodations very nice (top hotels). We are gonna continue traveling with Supervalue tours!Show detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewHi Freddy. It was an honor for us to host you. We are overjoyed to hear you were still able to enjoy your trip with us despite your unexpected flight delay. Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to having the chance to see you again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is there is a possibility of booking us into a triple room?
Yes, we certainly can do a triple room arrangement. The price per person in a TPL is the same as our double occupancy rate.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- November 1, 2016
Does the tour pricing cover the entrance fees to all the local attractions?
Yes, all our tours are all inclusive, so unless otherwise noted, all activities listed in our tour are included in our tour cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$90USD $2,159
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$90USD $2,159
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$90USD $2,159
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Narita6 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$90USD $2,159
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Narita6 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$90USD $2,159
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,159
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Narita6 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$90USD $2,159
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$90USD $2,159
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Narita6 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Osaka10+ seats left$90USD $2,159
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,159
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Narita is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,159 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2159 for Japan Kansai - 6 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Narita (Japan)
- 53 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,159 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,522 tours in Asia
- covered by 191 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Kansai - 6 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Kansai - 6 Days