Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- +3 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Rather Poor
- TLTimWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was incredibly organized. Hotels were wonderful. All the food was to give you the true Japanese experience. We had a couple of picky eaters, so they ate a lot of rice. Our tour guide thought of everything and really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this company.Show detailed ratings
- MKMartinWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentDidn’t need 1/12 - 2 hours of wander time at 2 spots on the tour.Show detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewDear Martin, Thank you for traveling with us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always eager to see how we can improve our tour programs, so we would love to hear your thoughts. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you soon for a quick follow up. Happy travels! Super Value Tours
- TTharaSatishWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery well planned and an amazing tour guide made our trip memorable one.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took the 6-day Kanto and 7-day Kansai tours at different times (same itinerary as the 10-day classic tour). From the time I first contacted Super Value to my flight home, this company is first rate and should be the standard all tour companies should strive to achieve. The sights, food and hotels were first class and exceeded my expectations. Sachi, the person I contacted to book the tours provided the best service...EVER!!!! She made me feel as if I were the only person she dealt with...never too busy to answer questions and going beyond the call of duty. Any time I contacted Super Value, I received an immediate and thorough response. On my last trip, my daughter realized she left a sweater in one of the hotels. Not expecting much, I contacted Sachi to see if there was a way to see if the sweater was found. She contacted the hotel and the next day, told me they found the sweater and would be able to send to it me. Luckily I have another daughter studying in Japan, so we asked to have it shipped to her. My tour guides were also first rate. Having gone on 2 tours, it was obvious to me every guide is thoroughly vetted and focused on taking care of their “guests”. There was never any confusion or mistake about getting to and from the hotel at the airport. They were very organized, informative and very congenial. The tour was all inclusive with the exception of the last dinner. The food, both quality and quantity, was superior and far better than other food I’ve had with other tour companies. I had extended my stay on one of the tours and they gave me cash (yen) to compensate me for the ride to the airport that I did not use at the end of the tour. I can’t say enough positive things about this tour company. I’m quick to criticize and expect good service but Super Value goes above and beyond to make their customers and their travel experience the best.Show detailed ratings
- MAMarshaWritten on January 3, 20185.0 - Excellent5 stars for Super Value Tours! We just returned from a family trip with SuperValue Tours (the Japan - Kansai 7 day) and it was better than I could have imagined. From the very start where we were met at the airport by a delightful woman who escorted us to our bus which took us to the hotel in Tokyo, to the fabulous hotels and restaurants included in the tour, to the most amazing, kind and helpful tour guide (Junko - “J”), every detail was taken care of for us. Junko was so good at working with and communicating with our group (a nice sized group of 19). I feel she went above and beyond my all my expectations. The tour was truly outstanding and Junko made it perfect. We saw so much, had experiences that were quite memorable (think karaoke in our Japanese garb at the Japanese banquet feast), to dining in beautiful restaurants. The bus and driver were an added bonus - so considerate and punctual. The hotels were all first rate - I was very impressed. I highly recommend this tour company to any one traveling to Japan. Using SuperValue Tours took the stress and challenge out of navigating a new country. I also was most appreciative of the Los Angeles office (particularly Sachi) who was always prompt in answering my questions. I feel the tour was an extremely good value for the price paid. Excellent company, superb tour guide (thank you, “J”) and an experience of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- FEFREDDYWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe experience was simply perfect. Colin (the guide) was very kind and with a lot of patience with us. We get delayed one day in our travel from Costa Rica to Japan, and the company made all the "moves" to wait us at the airport, and sending us to Kyoto! Very special! The food was great and the acommodations very nice (top hotels). We are gonna continue traveling with Supervalue tours!Show detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewHi Freddy. It was an honor for us to host you. We are overjoyed to hear you were still able to enjoy your trip with us despite your unexpected flight delay. Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to having the chance to see you again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a triple room option?
There's is a triple room option that can be selected on the booking page. The price per person in a TPL is the same as our double occupancy rate.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
Does the tour pricing cover the entrance fees to all the local attractions?
Yes, all our tours are all inclusive, so unless otherwise noted, all activities listed in our tour are included in our tour cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Japan Kansai - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$56USD $2,249Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$56USD $2,249
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$61USD $2,449Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Narita6 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$61USD $2,449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Narita is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $2,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2249 for Japan Kansai - 6 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Narita (Japan)
- 53 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,352 tours in Asia
- covered by 252 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Kansai - 6 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Kansai - 6 Days