Japan Kanto - 5 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
- Visit Saiko Lake
- See Mt. Fuji
- Sail the Sumida River on a water bus
- Explore Tokyo
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MBMaliaWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour gave us a nice sampling of the Kanto area and some unique Japanese experiences. There was a nice balance between historical sites, outdoor activities, and shopping and dining. The hotels we stayed at were very comfortable. Eriko went out of her way to accommodate all of our needs. This was a great value and we enjoyed every moment of our tour.Show detailed ratings
- BByronTabisolaWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first trip to Japan, and our guide Eriko made it a more pleasant experience having someone that can speak the language and show us around is a real plus. Coming from Maui, a small island in Hawaii I didn't enjoy the time spent in Tokyo as much as we spent in Mt. Fuji which reminded me of places back home but much cleaner and scenic. The food was spectacular everywhere we went, the only place that did not meet my expectations was the " Shabu Shabu" meal we had in Tokyo, the wait help seemed to be confused at times mixing up orders with different tables, again Eriko came to the rescue noticing the confusion she spoke to the wait help to try and correct the problem. Overall I would certainly book a tour with this same company again and would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone traveling for the first time to Japan.Show detailed ratings
- GHGilWritten on November 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had wonderful time,this was our first tour experience and it was surprisingly wonderful from the booking to the hotel, food,tour places.excellent tour guide HUI.Overall we rate it a 5 star positive experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND), Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo Lake Kawaguchi Hot Spring Hotel
- Day 3: Hot Spring Hotel, Lake Saiko, Kamakura
- Day 4: Tokyo
- Day 5: Narita--Your next destination
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
I am a solo traveller. Is there a single supplement?
Yes, if you are traveling by yourself, there is a single supplement surcharge.
Do we change hotels during the tour?
Yes, we use three hotels across four nights on this itinerary in order to see the best highlights of the Kanto region of Japan.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Japan Kanto - 5 days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Tokyo6 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Tokyo6 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Narita5 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$64USD $1,535
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Narita5 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Tokyo6 seats left$64USD $1,535
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Narita is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Japan Kanto - 5 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Narita (Japan)
- 53 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 47 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 74 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 92 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,418 tours in Asia
- covered by 254 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Kanto - 5 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Kanto - 5 days