Japan Kanto - 5 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,535
- Visit Saiko Lake
- See Mt. Fuji
- Sail the Sumida River on a water bus
- Explore Tokyo
- Rather Poor
- WwarrenroppWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
over all great the night walking tour was to long
- MBMaliaWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour gave us a nice sampling of the Kanto area and some unique Japanese experiences. There was a nice balance between historical sites, outdoor activities, and shopping and dining. The hotels we stayed at were very comfortable. Eriko went out of her way... Read more
- BByronTabisolaWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first trip to Japan, and our guide Eriko made it a more pleasant experience having someone that can speak the language and show us around is a real plus. Coming from Maui, a small island in Hawaii I didn't enjoy the time spent in Tokyo as much... Read more
- GHGilWritten on November 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had wonderful time,this was our first tour experience and it was surprisingly wonderful from the booking to the hotel, food,tour places.excellent tour guide HUI.Overall we rate it a 5 star positive experience.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) smiley(46 miles, 1.5 hrs) or Haneda (HND) smiley(12 miles, 30 mins), Tokyo【Dinner】
- Day 2: Tokyo 【2 meals】
- Day 3: Tokyo smiley(37 miles, 1.25 hrs) Kamakura smiley(75 miles, 2 hrs) Hot Spring Hotel【3 meals】
- Day 4: Hot Spring Hotel smiley(4 miles, 20 mins) Lake Saiko smiley(125 miles, 2 hrs) Tokyo【3 meals】
- Day 5: Narita--Your next destination
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
I am a solo traveller. Is there a single supplement?
Yes, if you are traveling by yourself, there is a single supplement surcharge.
Do we change hotels during the tour?
Yes, we use three hotels across four nights on this itinerary in order to see the best highlights of the Kanto region of Japan.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
Japan Kanto - 5 days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Narita5 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Tokyo0 seats left$64USD $1,535Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Narita5 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$64USD $1,535
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Narita5 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Narita5 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Narita5 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Narita5 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Narita5 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Narita5 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Tokyo0 seats left$68USD $1,631Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Narita5 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Narita5 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Tokyo6 seats left$68USD $1,631
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Narita is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1535 for Japan Kanto - 5 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Narita (Japan)
- 53 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 47 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 74 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 92 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,864 tours in Asia
- covered by 458 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Kanto - 5 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Kanto - 5 days