Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,383
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Brian "The trip itself was awesome, we had issues with civil unrest in Turkey so we had to change our plans and it took away from part of the experience of the trip, we didn't see as many islands as planned probably venture to certain destinations. But it didn't matter, having tour guides that kicked ass made more of an impact on our experience than any island stop, or accommodations could have. We could..."
- +7 Destinations
- Eastern Aegean Islands
- Sail the best of Turkey & Greece
- Swim in the clear waters of Inceburun
- Visit amazing beaches
- Party the night away on Kos Island
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- TPThomasWritten on August 12, 20174.0 - GoodYou know there's no good way to describe Bryce besides he is a fucking legend. I have met a lot of people throughout my life, but I was most certainly a pleasure dealing with him. LBW will not be the same without him and it's a shame this was his last tour. There is no one else in this world I would have rather had as our leader besides Bryce.... well Batman maybe but he's a g. I will cherish all the memories and friendships I have made during this experience and I owe it all to him.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Thomas! That's some big lovin' you've got for Bryce and we're not surprised at all, he is a legend and we've been super lucky to have him as part of our team for so long. We hope you'll give another tour a go and meet more epic people along the way, maybe even Batman?! :)
- AHAmritWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis guy brings the vibe and it's great and his hair is toooo sexy. Only going on a tour of he's my guid. !!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Amrit! Glad to hear your guides hair was super sexy, that is one of our main criteria's when hiring tour guides :) We hope you'll book another tour and check out what adventures/tour guides/ tour guides hair we have to offer around the world!
- BBrooklynnWritten on July 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip with LBW Travel was everything and more than I expected! It was amazing. I have and will keep recommending it to other people. Bryce was an absolute beauty to travel with! He made the tour run smoothly and comfortably!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Brooklynn! Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, it's awesome to hear that you have been recommending us, wohoooo! We're really glad that you enjoyed your travels with LBW and that Bryce excelled as your tour guide. We hope you will travel with us again one day :)
- JJillWritten on July 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was more then I was expecting. Bryce was always full of upbeat energy, and bringing everyone on the boat together. He did a good job at making sure everyone felt welcomed.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jill! We'd like to say thank you for taking the time out to review LBW and fill us in on how amazing Bryce was during your recent adventure through the Mediterranean! We're pleased to know he was on top form and made your experience so special! We'd love to see you on another LBW tour again someday :)
- ATAndyWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThere are very few people in this world that are caring, energetic and all around happy with such a passion for travel and life. Bryce is by far one of the most enthusiastic gentlemen I have ever met, his recognition is undervalued and deserves so much more credit, because he really does go far and beyond to give people a new perspective in life. I could not praise this man enough, I am thankful I have crossed paths with a true gent and friend. See you soon!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Andy! Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this incredible review, and letting us know how special Bryce is to you - we couldn't agree more, he's a great guy and we're proud to call him family! We cant wait to have you join us on another adventure soon :)
- SSarahWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentBryce was honestly the best tour guide ever! Super funny, friendly guy but very efficient and knowledgeable about everything. He goes out of his way to make everyone feel like a family and he's honestly the most awesome guy. Thanks again Bryce ☺️Show detailed ratings
- PPaulWritten on June 30, 20174.0 - GoodLBW was the best run tour I havs been on. The tour leaders including Beyce were incredible helpful when required and able to keep the tour running smoothly, while also solving issues when they occurred. Bryce was also able to keep the vive of the tour high with his positive and energetic attitudee that kept everyone up and about.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Paul! Thanks so much for the review, we're really pleased to hear you had an awesome time while adventuring with us across the Mediterranean! We're super proud of how hard everyone works to make sure each tour runs smoothly and is the trip of a lifetime, and it's a pleasure to hear your trip didn't fall short of that. We hope to catch you on another LBW tour in the future :)
- MBMikeWritten on June 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentBryce is super chill. What else do you need to knowShow detailed ratings
- JWJeffWritten on June 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI know what you're thinking, Jonah Hill is a tour guide? You're not dreaming this is for real! You can have time of your life with Jonah Hill. He always know the best spots, gets VIP service and is the best friend any solo traveller can ask for. I went on yachtlife Greece and turkey with 'Bryce' you'll have a great time whether your solo or with a group. Great experience, great guide!Show detailed ratings
- BWBrianWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip itself was awesome, we had issues with civil unrest in Turkey so we had to change our plans and it took away from part of the experience of the trip, we didn't see as many islands as planned probably venture to certain destinations. But it didn't matter, having tour guides that kicked ass made more of an impact on our experience than any island stop, or accommodations could have. We could have circled a Walmart parking lot for days with those guys and they kept it entertaining, lively, fun and active. I couldn't be more appreciative of our fantastic tour guides. They made the trip the best week ever.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
SATURDAY (BOARDING DAY): BODRUM
- Day One
- SUNDAY: BODRUM > KOS
- Day Two
- MONDAY: KOS
- Day Three
- TUESDAY: KOS > NISYROS
- Day Four
- WEDNESDAY: RHODES
- Day Five
- THURSDAY: RHODES > SYMI
- Day Six
- FRIDAY: DATCHA > CNIDUS > BODRUM
- Day Seven
- SATURDAY (DEPARTURE DAY): BODRUM
- Day Eight
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- YACHTLIFE 2015 | Official Mediterranean Aftermovie (Turkey & Greece)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
- "I have always wanted to travel and see the world giving people amazing experiences and over the past..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Pamukkale10+ seats left$43USD $1,383
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bodrum is the starting point and Pamukkale is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,383 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1383 for YachtLife Mediterranean, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 462 km.
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 36 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 28 km
- Nisyros Island (Greece)
- 95 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 40 km
- Symi (Greece)
- 18 km
- Datca (Turkey)
- 28 km
- Cnidus (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 178 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,383 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for YachtLife Mediterranean via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on YachtLife Mediterranean