Wonders of Peru
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,937
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Hallie "LBW Peru trip exceeded my expectations! I chose the Peru tour as it seemed the most adventurous, and adventurous it was! The tour guides were phenomenal, extremely knowledgeable and also ensured we were having a good time. We were offered MANY options for activities; from trekking Colca Canyon and Rainbow Mountain to having relax do your own thing days that included massages and great food! Paracu..."
- +5 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
Start and end in Lima! With the adventure tour Wonders of Peru, you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Lima, Peru and 5 other destinations in Peru. Wonders of Peru includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- CCourtneyWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuper outgoing, and fun to hang around! Always knew of something to do, where we were and the places to go.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there Courtney! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's always a pleasure to hear lovely comments about our guides, they work incredibly hard to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone has the time of their life! We're stoked to hear you had an awesome time! We hope to see you join us again for another adventure soon! Welcome to the family - Team LBW :)
- PPaulaWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere were so many activities and options that were given to us, we never had dull moment!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there Paula! Thank you for the 5* review! We try our best to make sure there's never a dull moment on any of our tours... exploring the world one destination at a time is pretty exciting in itself, let alone adding in some awesome activities and lovely guides! We hope to see you join us again for another adventure soon. Welcome to the family - Team LBW :)
- CMCherylWritten on November 7, 20174.0 - GoodI was really impressed with LBW. This was my first tour with them and I'm already planning the next one. The Wonders of Peru tour was jam packed with amazing experiences from sand boarding to canyon treks and volcano biking! Even if you only want to see Machu Picchu you won't be let down by all the other fantastic things you'll see and do along the way.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cheryl! Woohoooo! We're so stoked to know you're already planning your next tour with us after having such a ball on this one - incredible news! Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your awesome travel pics! We look forward to adventuring with you again in the not so distant future, welcome to the family :)
- VVanessaWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodHad a great time in Peru with Life Before Work! The guides were great and kept us busy with lots of fun activities. Would definitely recommend this trip!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Vanessa! We're so pleased to hear you had a great time in Peru with us and look forward to you joining LBW for another adventure in the future :)
- CBCliffWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was everything I wanted and more, we did so much and saw so many different things. We went so many places and tried so much different food. We accomplished everything I wanted to do plus other things I never thought I would do . Best trip of my life.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cliff! Wow - we are SO stoked to hear how much of a great time you had whilst on tour with LBW and that this trip was the trip of a lifetime, absolutely awesome feedback for us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and choosing to adventure across Peru with Life Before Work, we would love to have you join us on another trip in the future. Welcome to the family :)
- MSMeganWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodThe Wonders of Peru tour with LBW is full of adventure, culture and action! The positives: There was never a day that we did not have something to do. (Of course, we had the option to relax if we didn't want to participate) The activities we did included cooking classes, hikes, animal spotting, ziplining and ruin exploration. There was never a dull moment. The accomidations we stayed at was good in comparison to the places I have stayed with other tour companies such as contiki. However, if you are expecting 5 star accomodations, this tour isn't for you, this is Peru after all and you are backpacking! If you want a tour that has tons of adventure and you always have something to do, then this is definitely a tour you should consider. I was definitely never bored! The negatives: For the most part the food was good. However I would have paid more money to eat better food. The guides took us to cheaper restaurants, which appealed to a lot of the more budget friendly people however, sometimes the food was not good at these places. The places a few of us went to on our own were sometimes better as we had looked up reviews said them on trip advisor prior to eating there. The overnight bus rides did suck a bit especially if you can't sleep on buses, but again it's much more budget friendly.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. Hearing the positives and negatives about a trip from a past traveller is really helpful for us and potential travellers, so thank you again for that! We're so glad to know the majority of your trip was awesome and you threw yourself into the activities, that's what it's all about. We hope you'll join us for another adventure in the future, welcome to the family :)
- LLaceyWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodThe Peru trip was everything I expected and more. Nilo and Mike always had activities planned and we always had things to do if we wanted. They made sure we got to see and do everything we wanted to. It was a good mix of partying and adventure. If your coming on this trip make sure you pack a wide variety of clothing as you expirence Amazon heat and chilly mountain top hikes. The hostels felt safe and clean. Defiantly would reccommend this tour to a friend!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Lacey! We are SO pleased to hear your recent adventure to Peru was everything you hoped for and more, that's amazing feedback! Thank you for taking the time to send a review and recommending us to others. Our guides work incredibly hard to make sure everyone on the trip has the best time possible and it seems that you had exactly that. We hope to catch you on another one of our tours soon, welcome to our family :)
- CChrisWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodLBW Peru was so much fun. There are activities for everyone and for a reasonable price. The guides are amazing and love their country which made my experience even better. I had a great time and would recommend this tour to everyone!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Chris! Thank you for the review and recommending us to others, we're so glad to hear you had such an awesome time while adventuring across Peru with us. We hope to see you on another LBW tour again in the future! Welcome to the family :)
- MMeganWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodPeru is one of the best lbw tours available, it really is the definition is adventure travel. From intense swing jumps to experiencing the Peruvian culture, you get a real taste of Peru in only 3 short weeks. The guides are very passionate about their country and will go out their way to ensure you best experiences possible. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone looking for adventure and a really well rounded experience!!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and recommending LBW to others, that means the world to us. We're really glad to know you had an awesome time on tour, adventuring with our guides and making memories, that's what life is all about :) We hope to see you on another tour in the future - welcome to the family :)
- HHallieWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentLBW Peru trip exceeded my expectations! I chose the Peru tour as it seemed the most adventurous, and adventurous it was! The tour guides were phenomenal, extremely knowledgeable and also ensured we were having a good time. We were offered MANY options for activities; from trekking Colca Canyon and Rainbow Mountain to having relax do your own thing days that included massages and great food! Paracus & Cusco were my two favourite location stops, but all the locations were absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone!!!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Hallie! To adventure and explore is what life is all about and it sounds like you've been doing exactly that! We are stoked to hear your trip with us exceeded your expectations, amazing news! We're super proud of our guides and how effortless this job is to them, they're passion and love for travel, people and adventure is contagious :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and recommending us to other travellers. We hope to see you on another LBW tour in the future :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- ITINERARY FOR MAY & JULY 2018 DEPARTURES
- ITINERARY STARTING AUGUST 2018 & ONWARDS
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age..."
- "One of my fondest Brazilian travel memories would have to be my road trip up the coast of Bahia, in the..."
- "I'm 100% Indonesian I'm 33 years old and have been working for LBW tours for 5 years. Previously I worked..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Wonders of Peru
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Lima20 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Lima20 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Lima20 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Lima20 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Lima20 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Lima20 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Lima20 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Lima20 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Lima20 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Lima20 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,937
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,937 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1937 for Wonders of Peru, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,409 km.
- Lima (Peru)
- 267 km
- Oasis of Huacachina (Peru)
- 521 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 325 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 74 km
- Aguas Calientes (Peru)
- 366 km
- Puerto Maldonado (Peru)
- 856 km
- Lima (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,937 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,241 tours in Latin America
- covered by 102 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wonders of Peru via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wonders of Peru