Wonders of Peru
- Our saving
- US $ 1,935
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ElisabethWritten on May 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentHaving decided to go on my first solo adventure as a recently turned 30 year old, I didn't know what to expect but this trip was better than I could ever have hoped for. The destinations on the tour were great, plenty of activities to chose from in each location. Highlights for me were Rainbow Mountain (I recommend trying to get to the Red Valley), and Cusco (I opted for a 4 day jungle adventure with Loki Travel for the time allocated for treks to Machu Picchu). The transfers that were picked by LBW during the trip were safe and clean and the hostels each had something different to offer. Mike was a fantastic guide with lots of knowledge about how to manage a group of people, lots of positive energy and good suggestions for places to go and see in our free time. Overall I had the best time and would recommend this trip to anyone looking to get to know Peru. My best advice for anyone with a bit of extra time would be to take a couple more weeks or more to continue on in south america and or/ spend more time in Cusco and see more of the surrounding area. Thanks LBW!!!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there Elisabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and sharing with us how much of an awesome experience you had whilst on tour. We are so thrilled to hear you took the leap and went on your first solo adventure! It's never to late and there is no better time to explore and meet new people than right now! We would LOVE to see you join us again for another adventure of a lifetime. Keep exploring and making memories… welcome to the family! Team LBW :)
- BBrentWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic everything was perfect have no complaintsShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there Brent! Thanks for the positive 5* review, we are so pleased to know that everything was perfect for you. Join us again for another adventure soon - Team LBW :)
- CCourtneyWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuper outgoing, and fun to hang around! Always knew of something to do, where we were and the places to go.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there Courtney! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's always a pleasure to hear lovely comments about our guides, they work incredibly hard to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone has the time of their life! We're stoked to hear you had an awesome time! We hope to see you join us again for another adventure soon! Welcome to the family - Team LBW :)
- PPaulaWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere were so many activities and options that were given to us, we never had dull moment!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey there Paula! Thank you for the 5* review! We try our best to make sure there's never a dull moment on any of our tours... exploring the world one destination at a time is pretty exciting in itself, let alone adding in some awesome activities and lovely guides! We hope to see you join us again for another adventure soon. Welcome to the family - Team LBW :)
- MMMichaelWritten on November 7, 20174.0 - GoodIt was great overall, unfortunately I got sick and had to return home early but through no fault of LBW. I would definitely book with you guys againShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Michael! We are so sorry to hear you fell sick whilst on tour with us and had to leave early, that's a massive shame :( Thank you for leaving a review, and we do hope to see you adventuring with us again - getting the full experience next time!
- CMCherylWritten on November 7, 20174.0 - GoodI was really impressed with LBW. This was my first tour with them and I'm already planning the next one. The Wonders of Peru tour was jam packed with amazing experiences from sand boarding to canyon treks and volcano biking! Even if you only want to see Machu Picchu you won't be let down by all the other fantastic things you'll see and do along the way.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cheryl! Woohoooo! We're so stoked to know you're already planning your next tour with us after having such a ball on this one - incredible news! Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your awesome travel pics! We look forward to adventuring with you again in the not so distant future, welcome to the family :)
- VVanessaWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodHad a great time in Peru with Life Before Work! The guides were great and kept us busy with lots of fun activities. Would definitely recommend this trip!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Vanessa! We're so pleased to hear you had a great time in Peru with us and look forward to you joining LBW for another adventure in the future :)
- CBCliffWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was everything I wanted and more, we did so much and saw so many different things. We went so many places and tried so much different food. We accomplished everything I wanted to do plus other things I never thought I would do . Best trip of my life.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cliff! Wow - we are SO stoked to hear how much of a great time you had whilst on tour with LBW and that this trip was the trip of a lifetime, absolutely awesome feedback for us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and choosing to adventure across Peru with Life Before Work, we would love to have you join us on another trip in the future. Welcome to the family :)
- MSMeganWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodThe Wonders of Peru tour with LBW is full of adventure, culture and action! The positives: There was never a day that we did not have something to do. (Of course, we had the option to relax if we didn't want to participate) The activities we did included cooking classes, hikes, animal spotting, ziplining and ruin exploration. There was never a dull moment. The accomidations we stayed at was good in comparison to the places I have stayed with other tour companies such as contiki. However, if you are expecting 5 star accomodations, this tour isn't for you, this is Peru after all and you are backpacking! If you want a tour that has tons of adventure and you always have something to do, then this is definitely a tour you should consider. I was definitely never bored! The negatives: For the most part the food was good. However I would have paid more money to eat better food. The guides took us to cheaper restaurants, which appealed to a lot of the more budget friendly people however, sometimes the food was not good at these places. The places a few of us went to on our own were sometimes better as we had looked up reviews said them on trip advisor prior to eating there. The overnight bus rides did suck a bit especially if you can't sleep on buses, but again it's much more budget friendly.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. Hearing the positives and negatives about a trip from a past traveller is really helpful for us and potential travellers, so thank you again for that! We're so glad to know the majority of your trip was awesome and you threw yourself into the activities, that's what it's all about. We hope you'll join us for another adventure in the future, welcome to the family :)
- DMDanielWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodThis is the second lbw trip I've been on and it was absolutely amazing, you see everything possible in 3 weeks amazon to the desert. The accommodations were pretty good. The transportation could use some work just being more organized the meeting times were not accurate we would wait significant amounts of time for busses. But overall Peru was an amazing experience loved the thrill of this place was more adventurous activitiesShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Daniel! We're so glad you decided to join us on another trip and see even more of our wonderful world :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and let us know how much of an amazing experience you had, that's what it's all about! Sorry to hear the transportation wasn't quite up to scratch, we'll be sure to have a look into that and sort something for future tours. We hope to see you on another LBW tour in the future :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- LIMA (1 Night) - DAY ONE
- PARACAS (1 NIGHT) - DAY TWO
- HUACACHINA (1 Night) - DAY THREE
- DAY FOUR
- AREQUIPA (2 Nights) - DAY FIVE
- DAY SIX
- DAY SEVEN
- CUSCO (1 Night) - DAY EIGHT
- AGUAS CALIENTES (1 Night) - DAY NINE
- CUSCO (4 Nights) - DAY TEN
- DAY ELEVEN
- DAY TWELVE
- DAY THIRTEEN
- DAY FOURTEEN
- PUERTO MALDONADO/AMAZON (2 Nights) - DAY FIFTEEN
- DAY SIXTEEN
- LIMA (1 NIGHT) - DAY SEVENTEEN
- DAY EIGHTEEN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age..."
- "One of my fondest Brazilian travel memories would have to be my road trip up the coast of Bahia, in the..."
- "I'm 100% Indonesian I'm 33 years old and have been working for LBW tours for 5 years. Previously I worked..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Wonders of Peru
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Lima18 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Lima0 seats left$60USD $1,935Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Lima18 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,935
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Lima18 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,935
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Lima18 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,935
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Lima18 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,935
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Lima18 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,935
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Lima18 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$60USD $1,935
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,935 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1935 for Wonders of Peru, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 218 km
- Paracas (Peru)
- 59 km
- Oasis of Huacachina (Peru)
- 521 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 324 km
- Cusco (Peru)
- 72 km
- Aguas Calientes (Peru)
- 366 km
- Puerto Maldonado (Peru)
- 44 km
- Monte Amazonico (Peru)
- 826 km
- Lima (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,935 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,769 tours in Latin America
- covered by 154 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wonders of Peru via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wonders of Peru