YachtLife Croatia - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,412
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Cruise across the crystal-clear Adriatic ocean
- Snorkel and discover an underwater paradise
- Enjoy themed parties onboard your yacht
- Dance to the best DJ’s with your new found friends
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DEPARTURE DAY: SPLIT (7 NIGHTS ON YACHT) - Day One
- SUNDAY: MAKARSKA - Day Two
- MONDAY: LUMBARDA - Day Three
- TUESDAY: VIS - Day Four
- WEDNESDAY: KOMIZA - Day Five
- THURSDAY: HVAR > SPLIT BAY - Day Six
- FRIDAY: SECLUDED BAY - Day Seven
- SATURDAY: SPLIT - Day Eight
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BruceWritten on July 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
He sends it and really cares about the crewShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this review#FULLSEND
- TTylerMcNishWritten on July 11, 20194.5 - Excellent
Mattys an unreal guide, always going out of his way to make sure everyone is happy and having a good time!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Tyler! Thank you so much for your review :) Matty is most definitely an incredible guide. We're super lucky to say he's such a big part of the LBW family. We hope to see you again on another adventure in the future, Team LBW :)
- GGemmaShelleyWritten on July 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was the best trip ever and Matty did the best job at being our tour guide! Loved it!! Would do it again!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Gemma!! We absolutely LOVE this! So stoked to hear you had an awesome time. Definitely come back and join us again for another LBW tour... Philippines? Team LBW :)
- SSamWritten on July 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great tour, had a blast!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Sam! Thank you for your 5* review. We're so pleased to hear you had an awesome time. Welcome to the family, Team LBW :)
- BridgetWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
This trip changed my life. I did the 25+ tour which was also the last week of the summer and has a lot of hesitation being on the younger side of the group, however, the people I met, the places I saw and what I experienced will never leave me. 2 months... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewBridget. You have warmed our hearts beyond belief! Thank you; thank you for your kind words and thank you for joining our family and being a part of something so special. Nothing can come close to the bond formed between strangers whilst exploring new places. The best part is that these strangers become your travel family and the love, memories and longing for each other/new adventures will never fade away. We are STOKED to hear you guys have already met up. Maybe IslandLife would be the next best place for a third family reunion #WhyNot https://islandlifeexperience.com/
- BBrendanCroweWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour guide, great crew and yacht! Just all around insane week! I will reccomend this company to everyone
- MichelleWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time on the yacht, met great people and experienced things I could have never dreamed of. The opportunities presented to me on this yacht through Matty and Sean I will never forget. The memories will stay forever. So sad it's over. Keep up... Read more
- JJillWritten on July 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an awesome week with a really fun group of people, Matty did a good job of making sure everyone in the group was having fun and looked after. Would definitely do it again!
- CLCayleighWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - Excellent
I had one of the most incredible weeks of my life! Sailing around Croatia on a super yacht with incredible people and the best possible tour guide! Matty wa some of a kind, always positive always partying and helping out with everything and everyone. His... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cayleigh! We are so pleased to hear that we have been a part of one of the most incredible weeks of your life - woohooo! Matty is an awesome guy and exceptional guide, he always delivers 110% and for that we are lucky to have him in our team and call him family :) Hearing how he managed to make your trip so memorable has put a smile on our face - thank you for that! We hope to see you on another LBW tour in the future, welcome to the family :)
- TTaylorWritten on August 25, 20175.0 - Excellent
My experience was great! I've been on other organized trips with different companies before, and this was by far the best one I've been on. Matty was extremely fun to have around, but at the same time he was a great leader. All of the excursions were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Taylor! Thank you for the lovely review and positive feedback regarding your recent experience travelling with us through Croatia. We're so glad to hear the trip ran smoothly and Matty's efforts didn't go unnoticed. Each of our tour guides work incredibly hard to ensure the traveler's have the best time of their life's whilst on tour and it's rewarding for us to hear that Matty has excelled yet again :) We hope to see you on another tour in the future, welcome to the family :)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be a lot of partying on this tour?
There is definitely a high amount of partying on this tour. I would recommend checking out one of our YachtLife videos on our Youtube channel to get an idea of the calibre of partying on these tours.
There's 3 of us joining this tour. Will we all be in the same room?
There are a few triplerooms available on the Yacht, so we could put in a request for one of those for you. If it's not available, one of you would be placed in another room with a fellow female solo traveller.
- YachtLife Croatia 2017 After movie || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- Yacht Life 2018 Aftermovie || Croatia Sailing Trip
Guides who have led this tour
- "I have always wanted to travel and see the world giving people amazing experiences and over the past..."
- "Hey guys I'm Matty Moore aka The Rock Star! They call me the rock star because I'm always on a south..."
- "From as far as I can remember I’ve always been interested in other cultures, and hungry to see the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
YachtLife Croatia - 8 Days
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Split4 seats left$44USD $1,412
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to SplitOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,412
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 the full payment of $1,412 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1412 for YachtLife Croatia - 8 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 43 km
- Lumbarda (Croatia)
- 82 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Komiza (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,412 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for YachtLife Croatia - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 47 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on YachtLife Croatia - 8 Days