- Our saving
- US $ 1,264
- +4 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Swim in pristine waters
- Party in a cave-turned-nightclub
- Discover hidden beaches
- Gorge on seafood in Vis town
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CLCayleighWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had one of the most incredible weeks of my life! Sailing around Croatia on a super yacht with incredible people and the best possible tour guide! Matty wa some of a kind, always positive always partying and helping out with everything and everyone. His positive and fun loving attitude made the trip that more memorable and I would recommend Matty to everyone who goes with LBW!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Cayleigh! We are so pleased to hear that we have been a part of one of the most incredible weeks of your life - woohooo! Matty is an awesome guy and exceptional guide, he always delivers 110% and for that we are lucky to have him in our team and call him family :) Hearing how he managed to make your trip so memorable has put a smile on our face - thank you for that! We hope to see you on another LBW tour in the future, welcome to the family :)
- TTaylorWritten on August 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy experience was great! I've been on other organized trips with different companies before, and this was by far the best one I've been on. Matty was extremely fun to have around, but at the same time he was a great leader. All of the excursions were perfectly planned out. I felt like it was a good balance between relaxing and exploring. Since he was the only lbw team member, Matty and the yacht crew worked together to make sure it was the best experience for everyone!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Taylor! Thank you for the lovely review and positive feedback regarding your recent experience travelling with us through Croatia. We're so glad to hear the trip ran smoothly and Matty's efforts didn't go unnoticed. Each of our tour guides work incredibly hard to ensure the traveler's have the best time of their life's whilst on tour and it's rewarding for us to hear that Matty has excelled yet again :) We hope to see you on another tour in the future, welcome to the family :)
- MBMáireWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had never heard of LBW before I won the travel vouchers. I had entered one of their social media contests and one the trip for their Yachtlife tours. I choose their Croatia tour, and it was absolutely amazing. From the very first day, our guide Matty, made sure that everyone was included, having fun, and enjoying life. The trip was equal parts breathtaking and amazing. The good times with new friends never seemed to end and the views were stunning.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Máire! We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing time whilst adventuring around Croatia with us! Matty is a great guy and we don't doubt that he looked after each of his guests and gave them memories to last a lifetime. Thank you for the lovely review and sharing your story with us, we hope to see you on another LBW tour in the future - welcome to the family :)
- CChesterWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMatty was an amazing guide! He made sure the whole group was having fun and he got the parties started with a bang! Lbwtravel is a great company I would definitely travel with them again!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Chester! Thanks for the review! We're really pleased to hear that you had such an awesome time travelling with us across Croatia! Matty is indeed a great guy, we're glad you think so too and can't wait for you to join us on another adventure in the future :)
- JJessicaWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI am an independent traveller, buy LBW and especially Matty made group travel an exceptional experience! Matty managed to be both professional and an amazing party starter. We were lucky to have Matty guide us, it would not have been the same. He turned stangers into family.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jessica! Thank you for the review and welcome to the family! We're so pleased to hear that Matty made your transformation from independent travelling to group travel such a smooth and memorable one. We are lucky to have him as part of our team :) We hope to see you on another LBW tour in the future :)
- JJoshuaWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentLBW is absolutely unreal. This company is visionary, trailblazing big ideas to bring people together in a brand new way. This is hands down the best way to travel.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Joshua! Thank you for the review and LBW lovin'! Bringing strangers together, breaking down boundaries and creating life long memories with each other is exactly what we think travelling is all about! Hearing your feedback is such a joy and very rewarding for us - thank you for that. Welcome to our family, it's a pleasure to have you and we look forward to adventuring with you again in the future :)
- SourovWritten on August 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMatty is an awesome tour manager! He's passionate about his work and puts in extra effort to make sure everyone is getting what they want out of their trip!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Sourov! We're so pleased to hear you had an awesome experience whilst on tour with us with Matty as your guide. He is a great guy and works consistently hard, we're glad to hear his efforts haven't gone unnoticed. Thank you for the review and welcome to the family - we look forward to having you on another tour in the future :)
- GLGeoffWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentHaving traveled with another company the previous year and were disappointed, we were a bit skeptical with trying it again with a new company. Within a week we were incredibly impressed with LBW - their customer service was fantastic. Once we arrived in Croatia, we were blown away with the accommodations as the yacht was WAY better than we ever expected. All of the staff were great, the food was fantastic, and the boat itself was perfect. Our guide Matty took the cake - this guy is amazing. Knowledgeable, friendly, caring, and full of energy every day ensuring every one of us was having the time of our lives. A+ to LBW, A+ to Matty. I'll absolutely be doing another tour with these guys.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Geoff! Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a lovely review! It's an absolute pleasure to hear that LBW has restored your faith in group travel and that you'll be booking another tour in the future - wohooooo! Everyone works incredibly hard to make sure the entire process runs as smoothly as possible, from the initial booking all the way to arriving back home safe and sound, and to receive your review is very rewarding for us :) We look forward to you joining us on another tour in the future :)
- TWToniWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe best week of my life!!!! Matty was always there 100% helping and showing us all the great places while dropping his sick beat rhymes! Definitely help pick us up after a hard night partying! Got to go to so many secluded spots so. Unbelievably beautifulShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Toni! We're really pleased to hear you had such an awesome time adventuring around Croatia with Matty. He is quite the entertainer and never stops giving, we are very proud and lucky to call him family. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to seeing you on another tour in the future :)
- AAlexWritten on August 16, 20174.0 - GoodMatty Moore is a boss, trip wouldn't have been the same without him! Definately a party starter and doesn't stop till everyone's doneShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Alex! Thanks for the review! It's good to know Matty made your trip so incredible, he's a top bloke! We hope to see you travelling with us again one day soon :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DEPARTURE DAY: SPLIT (7 NIGHTS ON YACHT) - Day One
- SUNDAY: MAKARSKA - Day Two
- MONDAY: LUMBARDA - Day Three
- TUESDAY: VIS - Day Four
- WEDNESDAY: KOMIZA - Day Five
- THURSDAY: HVAR > SPLIT BAY - Day Six
- FRIDAY: SECLUDED BAY - Day Seven
- SATURDAY: SPLIT - Day Eight
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Will there be a lot of partying on this tour?
There is definitely a high amount of partying on this tour. I would recommend checking out one of our YachtLife videos on our Youtube channel to get an idea of the calibre of partying on these tours.
- February 1, 2016
There's 3 of us joining this tour. Will we all be in the same room?
There are a few triplerooms available on the Yacht, so we could put in a request for one of those for you. If it's not available, one of you would be placed in another room with a fellow female solo traveller.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I have always wanted to travel and see the world giving people amazing experiences and over the past..."
- "Hey guys I'm Matty Moore aka The Rock Star! They call me the rock star because I'm always on a south..."
- "From as far as I can remember I’ve always been interested in other cultures, and hungry to see the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Split0 seats left$39USD $1,264Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Split10+ seats left$39USD $1,264
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Split10+ seats left$39USD $1,264
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Split10+ seats left$39USD $1,264
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,264 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1264 for YachtLife Croatia, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,264 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for YachtLife Croatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on YachtLife Croatia