Kerry Way - Self Guided - 7 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 876
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- VUVeryWritten on June 24, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I would never recommend this tour to anyone. It is poorly described on the website and even further lacking in information once you reach your hiking and accomodation. This is a tour for EXPERIENCED hikers. The Kerry Way itself has poor signage all through... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Glenbeigh
- Day 2: Glenbeigh to Foilmore
- Day 3: Foilmore to Waterville
- Day 4: Waterville to Caherdaniel
- Day 5: Caherdaniel to Sneem
- Day 6: Sneem to Kenmare
- Day 7: Kenmare to Killarney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour start?
The tour starts whatever time you desire the day after arriving.
I will be arriving in Dublin and catch a bus to arrive in town at around 5:00pm. Would I still be able to join this tour?
Normally people arrive approx. 6/7pm but if you're only arriving into Dublin I doubt you could make it to Glenbeigh as the last local bus to Glenbeigh is at 3.30pm. Check out buseireann.ie for timetable.
Do you transport our luggage to each destination so that we don't have to walk with them?
Luggage is transferred each day, you just leave with host and voila will be waiting for you at the next accommodation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
Kerry Way - Self Guided - 7 Day
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Glenbeigh7 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Killarney10+ seats left$27USD $876
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Glenbeigh is the starting point and Killarney is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Extreme Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $876 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $876 for Kerry Way - Self Guided - 7 Day, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glenbeigh (Ireland)
- 30 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 8 km
- Caherdaniel (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Sneem (Ireland)
- 22 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $876 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kerry Way - Self Guided - 7 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kerry Way - Self Guided - 7 Day