Wild Atlantic Way - Epic - 12 Days
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 38:48:48
- Our saving
- US $ 1,811
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Dublin! With the discovery tour Wild Atlantic Way - Epic - 12 Days, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 15 other destinations in Ireland. Wild Atlantic Way - Epic - 12 Days includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 2: Castletownbere & Bare Island
- Day 3: Ring of Kerry & Skellig Michael
- Day 4: Swim with Fungi the dolphin & Slea Head
- Day 5: Kilkea adventure & Wild Atlantic Way
- Day 6: Surfing at Lahinch & The Cliffs of Moher
- Day 7: Burren walk & Galway city
- Day 8:
- Day 9:
- Day 10:
- Day 11:
- Day 12:
- Optional Extras
- Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Wild Atlantic Way - Epic - 12 Days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Dublin12 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$104USD $2,489
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Dublin12 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$104USD $2,489
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Dublin12 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$104USD $2,489
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Dublin12 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Dublin0 seats left$104USD $2,489
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Extreme Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,811 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1811 for Wild Atlantic Way - Epic - 12 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,115 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 189 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
- 145 km
- Achill Island (Ireland)
- 37 km
- Westport (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
- 68 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 18 km
- Ballyvaughan (Ireland)
- 6 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 109 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,811 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wild Atlantic Way - Epic - 12 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours