New Zealand Trekking / Alpine Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 927
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3:
- Day 4:
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 8, 2016
How advanced in hiking do you need to be to do this particular tour?
The Alpine Adventure is designed for people who may have had some hiking experience who are keen to get a first taste of the alpine environment. The trip is designed to give you a first taste of walking on a glacier and includes some instruction in basic mountaineering skills and a an ascent of a snowy peak to help consolidate the skills you have learned. You only need to be of a moderate fitness to take part in this trip, although we do recommend that you do some basic training to ensure maximum enjoyment.
I hope this has been of some help. I can send you through further information regarding the Alpine Adventure if you would like. Just send me your email address and I can get it to you right away.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Wanaka.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure Consultants Limited booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $927 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $927 for New Zealand Trekking / Alpine Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure Consultants Limited will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure Consultants Limited tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Mount Aspiring National Park (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $927 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New Zealand Trekking / Alpine Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,812 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours