Slovenia & Croatia
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Slovenia & Croatia
8 days / $373 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Sarah "This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia that I'd never heard of but will certainly be going back to. Our tour guide looked after us so well, she organised all sorts of optional activities for us in our "free time" as nobody seemed to want any free time - we all wanted to do and see as much as possible and our fantastic tour leader made this happen! The Ist..."
Start in Venice and end in Split! With the in-depth cultural tour Slovenia & Croatia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Venice to Split and through Venice, Italy and 9 other destinations in Europe. Slovenia & Croatia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- LDLynneWritten on October 11, 20173.0 - AverageMy husband and I went on this tour 8 day tour in September. We enjoyed the tour itself, we went to some beautiful places., and met some lovely people. The guide and driver couldn't be more helpful. Only one of our accomodation hotels in Pula was very basic. The one BIG complaint is the size of the bus. There were 16 on a 20 seater bus, the whole of the back seat was taken up with luggage. It was the most uncomfortable trip I have ever been on. NO Leg room what so ever, guide should have said at the beginning for everyone to rotate seats. I have been on a 20 seat bus before with plenty of leg room. Would I go again??? No, not unless I shrink. LynneShow detailed ratings
- HHelenWritten on May 29, 20173.5 - GoodYes I enjoyed the tour It was as much as I expected My only issue is the bus used - we did not have good views of the scenery whilst travelling. Seating was not rotated so that it seemed that my companion and myself spent most of the journey sitting in the back seat - where there was no view at allShow detailed ratings
- MPMargaretWritten on May 25, 20173.5 - GoodMy recent tour was excellent in most respects - the tour guide, driver, accommodation and places we visited. The only negative was the transport which was a small bus with narrow seats, little leg or head room and poor visibility. At least 3 of our 16 passengers were 6 feet plus and in some seats there head would touch the roof.Show detailed ratings
- SWSarahWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia that I'd never heard of but will certainly be going back to. Our tour guide looked after us so well, she organised all sorts of optional activities for us in our "free time" as nobody seemed to want any free time - we all wanted to do and see as much as possible and our fantastic tour leader made this happen! The Istrian peninsula was my favourite part of the tour and Split was just amazing - so much history. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice
- Day 2: Postojna Caves / Ljubljana / Bled
- Day 3: Lake Bohinj / Bled
- Day 4: Motovun / Rovinj / Pula
- Day 5: Pula / Opatija / Plitvice
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zadar
- Day 7: Zadar
- Day 8: Sibenik / Primosten / Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are on this tour usually?
This tour departure has an average group size of 9, with an absolute maximum of 16.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Slovenia & Croatia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$145USD $3,490
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$145USD $3,490
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Venice8 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$140USD $3,360
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$137USD $3,293
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Venice8 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Split0 seats left$145USD $3,490Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats left$137USD $3,293
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Venice8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$129USD $3,096
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Venice8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$129USD $3,096
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats left$124USD $2,981
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Split10+ seats left$139USD $3,326Instant BookHold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2018 the full payment of $2,981 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2981 for Slovenia & Croatia, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 796 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Lake Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 21 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 95 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 156 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 68 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,981 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Slovenia & Croatia
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers