Slovenia & Croatia
- US $ 3,045
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Sarah "This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia that I'd never heard of but will certainly be going back to. Our tour guide looked after us so well, she organised all sorts of optional activities for us in our "free time" as nobody seemed to want any free time - we all wanted to do and see as much as possible and our fantastic tour leader made this happen! The Ist..."
Start in Venice and end in Split! With the in-depth cultural tour Slovenia & Croatia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Venice, Italy and 9 other destinations in Europe. Slovenia & Croatia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- LDLynneWritten on October 11, 20173.0 - AverageMy husband and I went on this tour 8 day tour in September. We enjoyed the tour itself, we went to some beautiful places., and met some lovely people. The guide and driver couldn't be more helpful. Only one of our accomodation hotels in Pula was very basic. The one BIG complaint is the size of the bus. There were 16 on a 20 seater bus, the whole of the back seat was taken up with luggage. It was the most uncomfortable trip I have ever been on. NO Leg room what so ever, guide should have said at the beginning for everyone to rotate seats. I have been on a 20 seat bus before with plenty of leg room. Would I go again??? No, not unless I shrink. LynneShow detailed ratings
- HHelenWritten on May 29, 20173.5 - GoodYes I enjoyed the tour It was as much as I expected My only issue is the bus used - we did not have good views of the scenery whilst travelling. Seating was not rotated so that it seemed that my companion and myself spent most of the journey sitting in the back seat - where there was no view at allShow detailed ratings
- MPMargaretWritten on May 25, 20173.5 - GoodMy recent tour was excellent in most respects - the tour guide, driver, accommodation and places we visited. The only negative was the transport which was a small bus with narrow seats, little leg or head room and poor visibility. At least 3 of our 16 passengers were 6 feet plus and in some seats there head would touch the roof.Show detailed ratings
- SWSarahWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia that I'd never heard of but will certainly be going back to. Our tour guide looked after us so well, she organised all sorts of optional activities for us in our "free time" as nobody seemed to want any free time - we all wanted to do and see as much as possible and our fantastic tour leader made this happen! The Istrian peninsula was my favourite part of the tour and Split was just amazing - so much history. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice
- Day 2: Postojna Caves / Ljubljana / Bled
- Day 3: Lake Bohinj / Bled
- Day 4: Motovun / Rovinj / Pula
- Day 5: Pula / Opatija / Plitvice
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zadar
- Day 7: Zadar
- Day 8: Sibenik / Primosten / Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
How many people are on this tour usually?
This tour departure has an average group size of 9, with an absolute maximum of 16.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Slovenia & Croatia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Split4 seats leftUSD $3,105
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,135
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,135
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,225
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,225
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,225
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,225
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,225
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,500
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Venice8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Split6 seats leftUSD $3,300
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2018 the full payment of $3,045 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3045 for Slovenia & Croatia, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 796 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Lake Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 21 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 95 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 156 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 68 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,045 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,422 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Slovenia & Croatia
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers