Munich to Salzburg Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,260
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Munich
- Day 2: Cycle the Isar cycle path to Bad Tölz (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Visit Lake Tegernsee and continue to Lake Schliersee (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle rolling hills en route to Bad Feilnbach (35-50km/21.5-31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the ship building town of Neubeuern en route to Lake Chiemsee (30-45km/21.5-28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the River Traun to Inzell (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: A scenic route across the Austrian border to Salzburg (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Gary Au's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
This bike tour should be good and fun if there were more varieties of E-bike available for choices. My wife who is not good at cycling both at technique and physical strength. So she ordered ebike with extra cost of $160 as to compensate her handicaps in... Read more
- David V McCloy's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Our Tourradar/Sherpa Expeditions hiking tour was King Ludwig's Way (26 July through 2 August). That my son, Michael, and I enjoyed it very much is perhaps an understatement. We had no mishaps and had very co-operating weather. We were exposed to and... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I booked a single cabin on the self guided Danube Explorer to Budapest in & out of Passau (Germany). It was my second experience self guided so I’d had a bit of practice, but this was different because there were a group of like minded travellers on board... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Munich to Salzburg Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,260Based on Twin
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,260Based on Twin
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,260Based on Twin
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,260Based on Twin
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,347Based on Twin
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,347Based on Twin
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,347Based on Twin
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,347Based on Twin
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,347Based on Twin
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 29 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Chiemsee Lake (Germany)
- 25 km
- Inzell (Germany)
- 24 km
- Berchtesgaden (Germany)
- 9 km
- Lake Konigsee (Austria)
- 29 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,260 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours