Munich to Salzburg Cycle
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,631
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Munich and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Munich to Salzburg Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. Munich to Salzburg Cycle is a small group tour that includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Munich
- Day 2: Cycle the Isar cycle path to Bad Tölz (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Visit Lake Tegernsee and continue to Lake Schliersee (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle rolling hills en route to Bad Feilnbach (35-50km/21.5-31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the ship building town of Neubeuern en route to Lake Chiemsee (30-45km/21.5-28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the River Traun to Inzell (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: A scenic route through mountains and across the border to Salzburg (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Munich to Salzburg Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,698Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,698Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,698Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,698Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$71USD $1,698Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Munich8 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,631 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1631 for Munich to Salzburg Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 158 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Chiemsee Lake (Germany)
- 25 km
- Inzell (Germany)
- 24 km
- Berchtesgaden (Germany)
- 9 km
- Lake Konigsee (Austria)
- 29 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,631 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Munich to Salzburg Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours