Munich to Salzburg Cycle
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,600
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Munich and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Munich to Salzburg Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. Munich to Salzburg Cycle includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Munich
- Day 2: Cycle the Isar cycle path to Bad Tölz (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Visit Lake Tegernsee and continue to Lake Schliersee (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle rolling hills en route to Bad Feilnbach (35-50km/21.5-31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the ship building town of Neubeuern en route to Lake Chiemsee (30-45km/21.5-28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the River Traun to Inzell (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: A scenic route through mountains and across the border to Salzburg (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Munich to Salzburg Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,600Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,600Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,600Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,600 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1600 for Munich to Salzburg Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 158 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Chiemsee Lake (Germany)
- 25 km
- Inzell (Germany)
- 24 km
- Berchtesgaden (Germany)
- 9 km
- Lake Konigsee (Austria)
- 29 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Munich to Salzburg Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours