Munich to Salzburg Cycle
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,600
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Munich and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Munich to Salzburg Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. Munich to Salzburg Cycle includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Munich
- Day 2: Cycle the Isar cycle path to Bad Tölz (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Visit Lake Tegernsee and continue to Lake Schliersee (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle rolling hills en route to Bad Feilnbach (35-50km/21.5-31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the ship building town of Neubeuern en route to Lake Chiemsee (30-45km/21.5-28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the River Traun to Inzell (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: A scenic route through mountains and across the border to Salzburg (55km/34mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Munich to Salzburg Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,649Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,600Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,600Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Munich8 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,600Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,600 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1600 for Munich to Salzburg Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 158 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Chiemsee Lake (Germany)
- 25 km
- Inzell (Germany)
- 24 km
- Berchtesgaden (Germany)
- 9 km
- Lake Konigsee (Austria)
- 29 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Munich to Salzburg Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours