Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,008
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Innsbruck and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 3 other destinations in Austria. Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Walk the Zirbenweg Stone Pine Path, return to Innsbruck by cable car (2.5-4hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Inn River past historic towns to the Zillertal Valley (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle in the Zillertal Valley to Zell am Ziller, transfer to Krimml (25-40km/15.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Walk past Krimml waterfall into the national park (1.5-4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Salzach River Valley to Zell am See (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 7: Hike around Zell am See-Kaprun (2-4hrs)
- Day 8: Cycle around the lake and past impressive gorges to Lofer (45-60km/28-37mi)
- Day 9: Cycle along the river Saalach to Salzburg (50km/31mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,008 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2008 for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 167 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 105 km
- Zell am See (Austria)
- 22 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 40 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,008 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours