Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 2,124
- +2 Destinations
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Cable car to high above the Inn Valley, walk the Zirbenweg Stone Pine Path, return to Innsbruck by cable car (2.5-4hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Inn River past historic cities to the entrance of the Zillertal Valley (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Gentle uphill cycle into the Zillertal Valley, continue deep into the valley or take taxi from Zell am Ziller to Krimml (25-40km/15.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Walk past Krimml waterfall into the national park, continue into the valley or return by taxi to Krimml (1.5-4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Salzach River Valley to Zell am See (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 7: Hike around Zell am See-Kaprun (2-4hrs)
- Day 8: Cycle around the lake then through little hamlets and past impressive gorges to Lofer (45-60km/28-37mi)
- Day 9: Cycle along the river Saalach to Salzburg (50km/31mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $2,124 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2124 for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 105 km
- Zell am See (Austria)
- 22 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 40 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,124 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours