Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,987
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Innsbruck and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 3 other destinations in Austria. Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Walk the Zirbenweg Stone Pine Path, return to Innsbruck by cable car (2.5-4hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Inn River past historic towns to the Zillertal Valley (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle in the Zillertal Valley to Zell am Ziller, transfer to Krimml (25-40km/15.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Walk past Krimml waterfall into the national park (1.5-4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Salzach River Valley to Zell am See (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 7: Hike around Zell am See-Kaprun (2-4hrs)
- Day 8: Cycle around the lake and past impressive gorges to Lofer (45-60km/28-37mi)
- Day 9: Cycle along the river Saalach to Salzburg (50km/31mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,102Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,987 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1987 for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 167 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 105 km
- Zell am See (Austria)
- 22 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 40 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,987 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours