Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 2,124
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Cable car to high above the Inn Valley, walk the Zirbenweg Stone Pine Path, return to Innsbruck by cable car (2.5-4hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Inn River past historic cities to the entrance of the Zillertal Valley (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Gentle uphill cycle into the Zillertal Valley, continue deep into the valley or take taxi from Zell am Ziller to Krimml (25-40km/15.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Walk past Krimml waterfall into the national park, continue into the valley or return by taxi to Krimml (1.5-4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Salzach River Valley to Zell am See (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 7: Hike around Zell am See-Kaprun (2-4hrs)
- Day 8: Cycle around the lake then through little hamlets and past impressive gorges to Lofer (45-60km/28-37mi)
- Day 9: Cycle along the river Saalach to Salzburg (50km/31mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Gary Au's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
This bike tour should be good and fun if there were more varieties of E-bike available for choices. My wife who is not good at cycling both at technique and physical strength. So she ordered ebike with extra cost of $160 as to compensate her handicaps in... Read more
- Maureen Sweeney's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Enjoyed the ride. Challenging at times but we made it. They need to point out, very clearly, the areas that are not suitable for a bike. They need to indicate an alternate route for the bike and really emphasise it!! Had issues with the e-bike turning... Read more
- John McKelvey's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Just a marvellous walk from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela. Rained a bit. A bit cold at times. But such a wonderful, relaxed, enjoyable experience. The various hotels, casas and pensions were hosted by lovely families where nothing was too much trouble.... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elaina30th September 2019
Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$66USD $2,124Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 26 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 105 km
- Zell am See (Austria)
- 22 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 40 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,124 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,508 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours