Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,008
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Innsbruck and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 3 other destinations in Austria. Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Walk the Zirbenweg Stone Pine Path, return to Innsbruck by cable car (2.5-4hrs)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Inn River past historic towns to the Zillertal Valley (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle in the Zillertal Valley to Zell am Ziller, transfer to Krimml (25-40km/15.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Walk past Krimml waterfall into the national park (1.5-4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Salzach River Valley to Zell am See (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 7: Hike around Zell am See-Kaprun (2-4hrs)
- Day 8: Cycle around the lake and past impressive gorges to Lofer (45-60km/28-37mi)
- Day 9: Cycle along the river Saalach to Salzburg (50km/31mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Innsbruck10 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to SalzburgOnly 2 seats left$62USD $2,008Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $2,008 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2008 for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 167 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 105 km
- Zell am See (Austria)
- 22 km
- Weißbach bei Lofer (Austria)
- 40 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,008 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Innsbruck to Salzburg Hike & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours