Cork Coast Cycle
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,775
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Cork! With the self-guided tour Cork Coast Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Cork, Ireland and 4 other destinations in Ireland. Cork Coast Cycle includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cork
- Day 2: Cycle to the colourful fishing village of Kinsale (26 or 48km/16 or 30mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through classic coast and farming scenery to Clonakilty (44km/27mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through typical west Cork villages to Skibbereen (49 or 63km/30 or 39mi)
- Day 5: A choice of routes to cycle to Bantry (47 or 52km/28.5 or 32mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Kenmare via the Healy Pass or the Borlin Valley (72 or 45km/45 or 28mi)
- Day 7: Take in the lake views en route to Killarney (42km/26mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cork Coast Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Cork8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Cork8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Cork8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Cork8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Cork8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Cork8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Cork8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Cork8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Cork8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Cork8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to CorkOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Cork.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,775 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1775 for Cork Coast Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 178 km.
- Cork (Ireland)
- 70 km
- Bantry (Ireland)
- 23 km
- Baltimore (Ireland)
- 36 km
- Clonakilty (Ireland)
- 27 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Cork (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,775 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cork Coast Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours