Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve
- Our saving
- US $ 720
- Rather Poor
- SLSashaWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewHi Sasha, Thank you for the wonderful review on your trip to Portugal! We appreciate all feedback, and take any comments into consideration for future travel, so thank you very much from us at UTracks! We hope to have you on one of our active adventures again next year! Maryse M. UTracks, North America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zambujeira do Mar
- Day 2: Circular walk along fisherman's trails (7hrs)
- Day 3: Pass by rolling dunes en route to Odeceixe (5-6hrs)
- Day 4: Choice of 2 routes to Aljezur (5-6hrs)
- Day 5: Transfer to Arrifana and continue to Carrapateira with choice of 2 routes (4-7hrs)
- Day 6: Choice of two loop walks (3-6.5hrs) or rest day in Carrapateira
- Day 7: Walk to the historic town of Vila do Bispo (6-7hrs)
- Day 8: Last stage of the walk to Cape St Vincent, transfer back to Vila do Bispo (4-5hrs)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
If I want to do the hike by myself I'll have to pay extra dollars?
Yes, as prices are based on double occupancy and it is much cheaper when splitting costs between two people,
Apologies for the inconvenience but this is a standard practice among tour operators in the travel industry.
Can a 14 year old do this tour?
This tour is self guided, so a 14 year old can definitely go, but will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
You will receive a trip note, which contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Faro9 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Faro9 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Faro9 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Faro9 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Faro9 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Faro9 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Faro9 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Faro9 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Faro9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Faro9 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$30USD $720Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Faro.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $720 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $720 for Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Faro (Portugal)
- 94 km
- Zambujeira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
- 29 km
- Carrapateira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Vila do Bispo (Portugal)
- 87 km
- Faro (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $720 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve