Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve
- Our saving
- US $ 742
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zambujeira do Mar
- Day 2: Circular walk along fisherman's trails (7hrs)
- Day 3: Pass by rolling dunes en route to Odeceixe (5-6hrs)
- Day 4: Choice of 2 routes to Aljezur (5-6hrs)
- Day 5: Transfer to Arrifana and continue to Carrapateira with choice of 2 routes (4-7hrs)
- Day 6: Choice of two loop walks (3-6.5hrs) or rest day in Carrapateira
- Day 7: Walk to the historic town of Vila do Bispo (6-7hrs)
- Day 8: Last stage of the walk to Cape St Vincent, transfer back to Vila do Bispo (4-5hrs)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SLSashaWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewHi Sasha, Thank you for the wonderful review on your trip to Portugal! We appreciate all feedback, and take any comments into consideration for future travel, so thank you very much from us at UTracks! We hope to have you on one of our active adventures again next year! Maryse M. UTracks, North America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
If I want to do the hike by myself I'll have to pay extra dollars?
Yes, as prices are based on double occupancy and it is much cheaper when splitting costs between two people,
Apologies for the inconvenience but this is a standard practice among tour operators in the travel industry.
Can a 14 year old do this tour?
This tour is self guided, so a 14 year old can definitely go, but will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
You will receive a trip note, which contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Faro9 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Faro9 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Faro9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Faro9 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Faro9 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Faro9 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Faro9 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Faro9 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Faro9 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Faro9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$8USD $742Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Faro.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Faro (Portugal)
- 94 km
- Zambujeira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
- 29 km
- Carrapateira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Vila do Bispo (Portugal)
- 87 km
- Faro (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $742 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rota Vicentina: to the Algarve