The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:13:28
- Our saving
- US $ 1,066
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Porto and end in Tui! With the self-guided tour The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Porto, Portugal and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Kim's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Porto
- Day 2: Transfer to Vilar do Pinheiro and walk to Arcos (4hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 3: Walk to the market town of Barcelos (5hrs, 20km/12.4mi)
- Day 4: Continue to Balugaes (4.5hrs, 16km/9.9mi)
- Day 5: Walk to Ponte de Lima, the oldest town in Portugal (5.5hrs, 17km/10.5mi)
- Day 6: Along delightful trails and crossing small hills en route to Pecene (6.5hrs, 22km/13.6mi)
- Day 7: The last stage to the Spanish border at Tui (4.5hrs, 15km/9.3mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is this trip available to solo travelers?
This trip IS available to solo travellers. There is a surcharge for the added cost of the single rooms and luggage transfer fees, but it is doable on your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Porto8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Porto8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Porto8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Porto8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Porto8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Porto8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Porto8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Porto8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Tui is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,066 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1066 for The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 100 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Vilar de Pinheiro (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Arcos (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Barcelos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Ponte de Lima (Portugal)
- 18 km
- Pecene (Portugal)
- 13 km
- Tui (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,066 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours