The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui
- Our saving
- US $ 1,115
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Porto
- Day 2: Transfer to Vilar do Pinheiro and walk to Arcos (4hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 3: Walk to the market town of Barcelos (5hrs, 20km/12.4mi)
- Day 4: Continue to Balugaes (4.5hrs, 16km/9.9mi)
- Day 5: Walk to Ponte de Lima, the oldest town in Portugal (5.5hrs, 17km/10.5mi)
- Day 6: Along delightful trails and crossing small hills en route to Pecene (6.5hrs, 22km/13.6mi)
- Day 7: The last stage to the Spanish border at Tui (4.5hrs, 15km/9.3mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
- Maureen Sweeney's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Enjoyed the ride. Challenging at times but we made it. They need to point out, very clearly, the areas that are not suitable for a bike. They need to indicate an alternate route for the bike and really emphasise it!! Had issues with the e-bike turning... Read more
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read more
- John McKelvey's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Just a marvellous walk from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela. Rained a bit. A bit cold at times. But such a wonderful, relaxed, enjoyable experience. The various hotels, casas and pensions were hosted by lovely families where nothing was too much trouble.... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this trip available to solo travelers?
This trip IS available to solo travellers. There is a surcharge for the added cost of the single rooms and luggage transfer fees, but it is doable on your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Porto8 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Porto8 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Porto8 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Porto8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Porto8 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Porto8 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Porto8 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Porto8 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Porto8 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Porto8 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to TuiOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Tui is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 31 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 31 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Vilar de Pinheiro (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Arcos (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Barcelos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Ponte de Lima (Portugal)
- 18 km
- Pecene (Portugal)
- 13 km
- Tui (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,115 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,228 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours