The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui
- Our saving
- US $ 1,066
- +5 Destinations
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Arenas de Cabrales was waiting for us when we arrived and all other taxi transfers were always on time or early when we were ready to go.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Porto
- Day 2: Transfer to Vilar do Pinheiro and walk to Arcos (4hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 3: Walk to the market town of Barcelos (5hrs, 20km/12.4mi)
- Day 4: Continue to Balugaes (4.5hrs, 16km/9.9mi)
- Day 5: Walk to Ponte de Lima, the oldest town in Portugal (5.5hrs, 17km/10.5mi)
- Day 6: Along delightful trails and crossing small hills en route to Pecene (6.5hrs, 22km/13.6mi)
- Day 7: The last stage to the Spanish border at Tui (4.5hrs, 15km/9.3mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this trip available to solo travelers?
This trip IS available to solo travellers. There is a surcharge for the added cost of the single rooms and luggage transfer fees, but it is doable on your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Porto8 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Porto8 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Porto8 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Porto8 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Porto8 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Porto8 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Porto8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Porto8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Porto8 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Porto8 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to TuiOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Tui is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,066 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1066 for The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 12 km
- Vilar de Pinheiro (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Arcos (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Barcelos (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Ponte de Lima (Portugal)
- 18 km
- Pecene (Portugal)
- 13 km
- Tui (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,066 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Portuguese Road - Porto to Tui via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours