- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bayeux
- Day 2: Loop cycle to Omaha Beach and American war cemetery (38 or 56km / 23.5 or 35mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via Juno Beach to Caen / Benouville (45 or 60km / 28 or 37mi)
- Day 4: Follow the Orne Canal past Pegasus Bridge to Cabourg (21,31 or 60km / 13, 19 or 37mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Honfleur (48 or 62km / 30 or 38.5mi)
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are bikes included on this trip?
Bicycles along with many other things are included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Honfleur is the starting point and Bayeux is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cycle Normandy, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Honfleur (France)
- 33 km
- Cambremer (France)
- 26 km
- Benouville (France)
- 16 km
- Courseulles-sur-Mer (France)
- 19 km
- Bayeux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Normandy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours