Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 699
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sydney and end in Brisbane! With the discovery tour Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney), you have a 4 day tour package taking you from Sydney to Brisbane and through Sydney, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CcraigWritten on February 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was awesome. Had an amazing guide, great transport. The accommodation was always fantastic and the people I met were truly fantastic. If your having doubts, trust me just go for it!!!Show detailed ratings
- MarcWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodIt was a nice trip down the Gold Coast and to Sydney. My favorite stop was Byron Bay where we had 2 days of relaxing, or optional activities. Wine Tasting and grape stomping in Hunter Valley was quiet good as well. They also have some great beer tastings besides the included wine tasting. Wish there was more included surfing though. But overall the trip was great. Had a great driver and tour leader. Thanks Shantel and PJ for a good time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney to Crescent Head
- Day 2: Crescent Head to Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay
- Day 4: Byron Bay to Brisbane
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Brisbane5 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$17USD $699Based on Multi-Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $699 for Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 863 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 162 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 253 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 290 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 61 km
- Springbrook (Australia)
- 26 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 71 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Surfari (ex. Sydney)