Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 897
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- MMarcWritten on May 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this trip just after Xmas 2015. Absolutely loved it! We were lucky with the weather and it was not scorching hot and so could do all of the planned walks - Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and the full Kings Canyon rim walk. Plus there... Read more
- CClaireWritten on April 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Took this trip for New Year's Eve and it was great. The Base Walk at Uluru was a highlight. Having such a massive icon to yourself made getting up at 5am well worth while. Camping facilities were better than expected.
- ARAnneWritten on September 10, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Debora, our well travelled, Italian born tour guide, did a great job of making all ages (20-72) and nationalities part of one happy group. We all had a great time! Deb certainly knew her stuff and passed on a lot interesting info. The success of any tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Yulara and Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Day 4: The Western MacDonnell Ranges
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there other transport but hiking between the destinations?
This tour uses an all-terrain specialized safari vehicle for long-distance transport, and then many options for walks/hikes on a day-to-day basis, including: Aboriginal Rock Art tour (weather permitting), Kings Canyon Rim Walk, Uluru Base Walk
Uluru sunset drinks, Valley of the Winds walk.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Alice Springs8 seats left$23USD $897
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Alice Springs9 seats left$23USD $897
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$23USD $897
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $897 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $897 for Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 26 km
- Olgas (Australia)
- 141 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 5 km
- Watarrka National Park (Australia)
- 145 km
- MacDonnell Ranges (Australia)
- 109 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $897 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 83 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers