Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 892
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Yulara and Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Day 4: The Western MacDonnell Ranges
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMarcWritten on May 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this trip just after Xmas 2015. Absolutely loved it! We were lucky with the weather and it was not scorching hot and so could do all of the planned walks - Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and the full Kings Canyon rim walk. Plus there... Read more
- CClaireWritten on April 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Took this trip for New Year's Eve and it was great. The Base Walk at Uluru was a highlight. Having such a massive icon to yourself made getting up at 5am well worth while. Camping facilities were better than expected.
- ARAnneWritten on September 10, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Debora, our well travelled, Italian born tour guide, did a great job of making all ages (20-72) and nationalities part of one happy group. We all had a great time! Deb certainly knew her stuff and passed on a lot interesting info. The success of any tour... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there other transport but hiking between the destinations?
This tour uses an all-terrain specialized safari vehicle for long-distance transport, and then many options for walks/hikes on a day-to-day basis, including: Aboriginal Rock Art tour (weather permitting), Kings Canyon Rim Walk, Uluru Base Walk
Uluru sunset drinks, Valley of the Winds walk.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$28USD $892
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$28USD $892
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$28USD $892
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$28USD $892
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Alice Springs7 seats left$28USD $892
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 3 seats left$28USD $892
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Alice Springs6 seats left$28USD $892
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Yulara4 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$28USD $892
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$28USD $892Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Yulara4 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$28USD $892Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 15 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 December 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 26 km
- Olgas (Australia)
- 141 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 5 km
- Watarrka National Park (Australia)
- 145 km
- MacDonnell Ranges (Australia)
- 109 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $892 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,417 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Red Centre Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers