Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 567
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Yulara and end in Alice Springs! With the in-depth cultural tour Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Original), you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Yulara to Alice Springs and through Yulara, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia. Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Original) includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- MMmarisaWritten on July 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat camping/glamping tour of central Australia. Our guide Keith was a wealth of information about the area, and always kept us informed of what to expect at every stage of the journey whilst still giving us options. It was a very well organised tour and I would recommend this to everyone who wants to experience the highlights of central Australia.Show detailed ratings
- SSandraWritten on April 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip! A short but sweet adventure through Australia's Outback! Be ready for some hot days, simply stunning hiking through King's Canyon, the grand Uluru and the Olga red rocks. A must-do if you're short on time or a must-see extension to your trip!Show detailed ratings
- MMandyWritten on April 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis is a great quick trip that hits the highlights of the Red Centre. While Uluru was magical as I expected, Kings Canyon was a surprise highlight, so if contemplating a quick trip to the Outback, make sure to do this one! Bring good walking shoes and drink lots of water! It's hot out there.Show detailed ratings
- ChristianWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat an interesting experience after spending time in some of Australia's big cities. The guide really understood aboriginal culture which was a huge education for me. The area around Uluru + King's Canyon are amazing to explore.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Yulara and Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Yulara3 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Yulara3 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Alice Springs4 seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Yulara3 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Yulara3 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Yulara3 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Yulara3 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Yulara3 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$128$695-18%USD $567
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Yulara3 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Alice Springs4 seats left$28USD $667
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Yulara3 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$28USD $667
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Yulara3 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$28USD $667
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $567 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $567 for Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Original), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 396 km.
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $567 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers