Cornish Cycle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,237
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Padstow
- Day 2: Padstow to Perranporth - 40.5 km/25.1 miles
- Day 3: Perranporth to St.Ives - 41 km/25.4 miles
- Day 4: St. Ives to Porthcurno - 36.2 km/22.5 miles
- Day 5: Porthcurno to Porthleven - 41 km/25.5 miles
- Day 6: Porthleven to Falmouth - 55.3 km/34.3 miles
- Day 7: Falmouth to Charlestown - 42 km/26 miles
- Day 8: Charlestown to Padstow - 43.8 km/27.2 miles
- Day 9: Arrangements end after breakfast
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Connie CWritten on September 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
It was very different from riding in the states. We had a difficult time navigating the maps. The traffic was terrifying as we rode single file. The 3rd day, we were told to ride abreast, making it easier for cars to pass us aa one. That would be a good tip... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed this wonderful cycle tour. The Team at UTracksReview collected by UTracks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gail30th September 2019
Cornish Cycle Tour
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Padstow9 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- MondayMar 30, 2020from Padstow9 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Padstow9 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Padstow9 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Padstow9 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Padstow9 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Padstow9 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Padstow9 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Padstow9 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Padstow9 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to PadstowOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,237Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Padstow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 3 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Padstow (England)
- 17 km
- Newquay (England)
- 10 km
- Perranporth (England)
- 27 km
- St Ives (England)
- 23 km
- Lands End (England)
- 5 km
- Porthcurno (England)
- 9 km
- Mousehole (England)
- 16 km
- Porthleven (England)
- 15 km
- Lizard (England)
- 23 km
- Falmouth (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,237 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,243 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours