National Parks of North Dalmatia
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,526
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Trogir! With the wildlife tour National Parks of North Dalmatia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Trogir, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Croatia. National Parks of North Dalmatia includes an expert guide and more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Trogir to board the boat, cross to Rogoznica
- Day 2: Cycle to Primošten, cruise to Šibenik then Skradin (20km/13mi)
- Day 3: Explore Krka National Park by boat & foot, cruise to Vodice, loop cycle (20km/12mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Murter Island, cruise through National Park Kornati & Telašcica (27km/16mi)
- Day 5: Cycle on Dugi Otok Island, cruise to Zadar and explore on foot (30km/19mi)
- Day 6: Cruise to Ugljan, cycle on Ugljan and Pasman islands, cruise to Zlarin (33km/20mi)
- Day 7: Cruise to Solta and cycle the island, return by boat to Trogir (15km/9mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Trogir (close to Split)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we have an opportunity to swim on this trip?
Yes absolutely. You can either bathe when the boat is moored at sea or when you are on the coast and find beach areas to go from.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
National Parks of North Dalmatia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$68USD $1,631Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$74USD $1,765Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$74USD $1,765Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Trogir6 seats left$74USD $1,765Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Trogir.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1526 for National Parks of North Dalmatia, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 301 km.
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Rogoznica (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Primosten (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Skradin (Croatia)
- 7 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Vodice (Croatia)
- 60 km
- Dugi Otok (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks of North Dalmatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours