National Parks of North Dalmatia
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,542
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Trogir! With the discovery tour National Parks of North Dalmatia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Trogir, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Croatia. National Parks of North Dalmatia includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Trogir to board the boat, cross to Rogoznica
- Day 2: Cycle to Primošten, cruise to Šibenik then Skradin (20km/13mi)
- Day 3: Explore Krka National Park by boat & foot, cruise to Vodice, loop cycle (20km/12mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Murter Island, cruise through National Park Kornati & Telašcica (27km/16mi)
- Day 5: Cycle on Dugi Otok Island, cruise to Zadar and explore on foot (30km/19mi)
- Day 6: Cruise to Ugljan, cycle on Ugljan and Pasman islands, cruise to Zlarin (33km/20mi)
- Day 7: Cruise to Solta and cycle the island, return by boat to Trogir (15km/9mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Trogir (close to Split)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2016
Do we have an opportunity to swim on this trip?
Yes absolutely. You can either bathe when the boat is moored at sea or when you are on the coast and find beach areas to go from.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
National Parks of North Dalmatia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Trogir0 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Trogir8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Trogir6 seats left$52USD $1,668Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Trogir.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,542 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1542 for National Parks of North Dalmatia, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 301 km.
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Rogoznica (Croatia)
- 7 km
- Primosten (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 9 km
- Skradin (Croatia)
- 7 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Vodice (Croatia)
- 60 km
- Dugi Otok (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,542 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks of North Dalmatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours