Chamonix to Zermatt
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:16:42
- Our saving
- US $ 1,834
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Chamonix and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour Chamonix to Zermatt, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 8 other destinations in Europe. Chamonix to Zermatt is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet guide and group in Le Tour and walk to Switzerland (6hrs /+814m, -740m)
- Day 2: Cross the Fenetre d’Arpette and continue to Champex (7hrs/+1300m, -1000m)
- Day 3: Short transfer to Bourg St Pierre and walk through Entremont Valley (7-8hrs /+800m)
- Day 4: Continue trek to Louvie (7hrs /+600m, -700m)
- Day 5: Louvie to Praz Fleury (7hrs /+910m, -525m)
- Day 6: Praz Fleury to Les Haudères (7hrs /+714m, -1327m)
- Day 7: Les Haudères to Grimmentz via the Torrent Pass (2919m) (6hrs /+858m, -841m)
- Day 8: Cross the Forclettaz Pass (2871m) to Grüben (7hrs /+1090m, -972m)
- Day 9: Grüben to Zermatt Valley (7hrs /+1075m, -990m)
- Day 10: Trek along the flanks of the Matterhorn (4hrs/+443m, -443m), trip ends Zermatt
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Chamonix to Zermatt
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$76USD $1,834
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chamonix is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,834 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1834 for Chamonix to Zermatt, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 124 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 17 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Bourg-Saint-Pierre (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Louvie (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Les Haudères (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Gruben (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Matterhorn (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,834 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Chamonix to Zermatt via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours