Chamonix to Zermatt
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 46:54:56
- Our saving
- US $ 1,910
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Chamonix and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour Chamonix to Zermatt, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 8 other destinations in Europe. Chamonix to Zermatt is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet guide and group in Le Tour and walk to Switzerland (6hrs /+814m, -740m)
- Day 2: Cross the Fenetre d’Arpette and continue to Champex (7hrs/+1300m, -1000m)
- Day 3: Short transfer to Bourg St Pierre and walk through Entremont Valley (7-8hrs /+800m)
- Day 4: Continue trek to Louvie (7hrs /+600m, -700m)
- Day 5: Louvie to Praz Fleury (7hrs /+910m, -525m)
- Day 6: Praz Fleury to Les Haudères (7hrs /+714m, -1327m)
- Day 7: Les Haudères to Grimmentz via the Torrent Pass (2919m) (6hrs /+858m, -841m)
- Day 8: Cross the Forclettaz Pass (2871m) to Grüben (7hrs /+1090m, -972m)
- Day 9: Grüben to Zermatt Valley (7hrs /+1075m, -990m)
- Day 10: Trek along the flanks of the Matterhorn (4hrs/+443m, -443m), trip ends Zermatt
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Chamonix to Zermatt
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$80USD $1,910
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chamonix is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1910 for Chamonix to Zermatt, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 124 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 17 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Bourg-Saint-Pierre (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Louvie (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Les Haudères (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Gruben (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Matterhorn (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Chamonix to Zermatt via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours