ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,639
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Wilpena Pound! With the hiking & trekking tour Arkaba Walk, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Wilpena Pound, Australia. Arkaba Walk includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arkaba Station to Black’s Gap Camp, approximately 12km, 4-5 hours
- Day 2: Black’s Gap Camp to Elder Camp, approximately 10-14km, 6-7 hours
- Day 3: Elder Camp to Homestead, approximately 10-14km, 6-7 hours
- Day 4: Arkaba Station
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Wilpena PoundOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Wilpena Pound8 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Wilpena PoundOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Wilpena Pound0 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Wilpena Pound0 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Wilpena PoundOnly 3 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Wilpena Pound6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Wilpena PoundOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Wilpena PoundOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Wilpena Pound4 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Wilpena Pound8 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Wilpena Pound.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 September 2018 the full payment of $1,639 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1639 for Arkaba Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wilpena Pound (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 927 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 64 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Arkaba Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,817 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours