Gillespie & Rabbit Pass Trek
ends on 21 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,030
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Wanaka! With the hiking & trekking tour Gillespie & Rabbit Pass Trek, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Wanaka, New Zealand and Mount Aspiring National Park. Gillespie & Rabbit Pass Trek is a small group tour that includes more.
Other reviews about Adventure South:Write a review
- Carolyn and Rene's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentWe completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in Marc... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentI was extremely happy with the trip overall; great views, great accommodation, excellent trek leader = a very enjoyable ... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentTour guides where excellent, Well organised trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Depart Wanaka for the Young Valley
- Day 2 - Ascend to Gillespie Pass for great views of the Southern Alps
- Day 3 - Descend to mountain hut via Siberia Valley
- Day 4 - Follow a sparkling alpine stream to the Upper Wilkin Valley
- Day 5 - Day trip to Lake Castilla
- Day 6 - Cross Rabbit Pass via Waterfall Flat
- Day 7 - Hike through open river flats & ancient forests then up to our alpine camp
- Day 8 - Descend to valley floor, return to Wanaka
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Wanaka.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $2,030 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2030 for Gillespie & Rabbit Pass Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 132 km.
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Mount Aspiring National Park (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,030 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 905 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 64 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gillespie & Rabbit Pass Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,816 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours