La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin)
- Our saving
- US $ 772
- Valencia Region
- Stay in Valencia's best 5-star Accommodation
- Take part in the most epic tomato fight
- Sip Sangria
- Explore the Spanish nightlife
- Rather Poor
- TTristanWritten on September 8, 20174.5 - Excellent
While the event speaks for itself I would like to take a moment to talk about Jesse, our guide. From the moment we met Jesse, we were confident that we were going to have a smashing time (see what I did there). From the first night navigating our way... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Tristan for the amazing review and giving Jessie a special mention! We'll pass on your kind words to her.
- CChantayWritten on July 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My guide Sophie was amazing !! The tour as great and very well organized!!
- AAprilWritten on June 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was beyond anything I ever imagined!
- THTaliWritten on June 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The La Tomatina tour was the best tour I have ever been on. A well organised trip with brilliant accomodation combined with an amazing group of people made it a trip I would definitely recommend. There is no other way I would have wanted to tick La Tomatina... Read more
- MRMeganWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome experience! Everything, including transportation was taken care of and well organized
- SSarahWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had such an amazing time on the la tomatina tour. Spain is an amazing place to travel but, better than that was being able to do the tour with my new mates!! Loved it so much went on the Oktoberfest tour after, for more drinking and partying!! Can't wait... Read more
- TTaraWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the La Tomatina festival with Thirsty Swagman and it was amazing! A once in a lifetime experience in a beautiful location!
- HHannahWritten on June 1, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
What a blast! By far the best thing about this tour is the people. I have genuinely made lifelong friends from this trip, and I can't wait to head along to another one.
- VValerieWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time doing the La Tomatina with the Thirsty Swagman! It was such an adventure! Our guides were so awesome and gave us such great advice on how to get into the thick of it all! We were close enough to see or partake in climbing up the pole!... Read more
- LLauraWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sharing the experience with thirsty swagman was a unbelievable and unforgettable experience in my life, i will forever remember the wonderful memories and the friends i made on the tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: La Tomatina Meet & Greet
- Day 2: La Tomatina Festival
- Day 3: Valencia Old Town Pub Tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- La Tomatina Pre-party
- La Tomatina is CRAZY!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin)
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Valencia3 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Bunol10+ seats left$24USD $772Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Valencia is the starting point and Bunol is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $772 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $772 for La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $772 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin)