La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 60:28:43
- Our saving
- US $ 783
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Valerie "I had an amazing time doing the La Tomatina with the Thirsty Swagman! It was such an adventure! Our guides were so awesome and gave us such great advice on how to get into the thick of it all! We were close enough to see or partake in climbing up the pole! Had a great time tossing tomatos all around (and getting hit by them as well)! We had such a great group and time! I recommend having googles, ..."
- Valencia Region
- Stay in Valencia's best 5-star Accommodation
- Take part in the most epic tomato fight
- Sip Sangria
- Explore the Spanish nightlife
Start in Valencia and end in Bunol! With the tomatina tour La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Valencia, Spain and Bunol. La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TTristanWritten on September 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhile the event speaks for itself I would like to take a moment to talk about Jesse, our guide. From the moment we met Jesse, we were confident that we were going to have a smashing time (see what I did there). From the first night navigating our way through the shirt/wristband pick up to picking a great bar to finding a great restaurant, the first night was more than we expected. Festival Day was EPIC for no other reason than Jesse. She saw to it that we saw everything that needed to be seen and then positioned us perfectly for maximum tomato fun. Her experience and advice kept us away from huge crowds and always with a smile on our faces. The last night Jesse went above and beyond taking us to her favorite restaurant (having made reservations for our party well in advance) and then followed it up by taking us to some "speakeasy" in a back street of Valencia where wild fiery shooters were consumed en masse. Her playful banter and fun attitude made our experience far better than we surmise it would have been without her and for that we thank Thirsty and, especially, Jesse!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Tristan for the amazing review and giving Jessie a special mention! We'll pass on your kind words to her.
- CChantayWritten on July 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy guide Sophie was amazing !! The tour as great and very well organized!!Show detailed ratings
- AAprilWritten on June 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was beyond anything I ever imagined!Show detailed ratings
- THTaliWritten on June 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe La Tomatina tour was the best tour I have ever been on. A well organised trip with brilliant accomodation combined with an amazing group of people made it a trip I would definitely recommend. There is no other way I would have wanted to tick La Tomatina off my bucket list!Show detailed ratings
- MRMeganWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome experience! Everything, including transportation was taken care of and well organizedShow detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had such an amazing time on the la tomatina tour. Spain is an amazing place to travel but, better than that was being able to do the tour with my new mates!! Loved it so much went on the Oktoberfest tour after, for more drinking and partying!! Can't wait to go on the next one!!Show detailed ratings
- TTaraWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the La Tomatina festival with Thirsty Swagman and it was amazing! A once in a lifetime experience in a beautiful location!Show detailed ratings
- HHannahWritten on June 1, 20164.0 - GoodWhat a blast! By far the best thing about this tour is the people. I have genuinely made lifelong friends from this trip, and I can't wait to head along to another one.Show detailed ratings
- VValerieWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time doing the La Tomatina with the Thirsty Swagman! It was such an adventure! Our guides were so awesome and gave us such great advice on how to get into the thick of it all! We were close enough to see or partake in climbing up the pole! Had a great time tossing tomatos all around (and getting hit by them as well)! We had such a great group and time! I recommend having googles, and a towel kept in a bag! Also get the tickets for paella after the festival! Hell it was the best paella I had in Spain so get 2 tickets if you can eat a lot! After getting back to the hotel and getting cleaned up we were all wanting a quiet pub night out! However it was such a great group and guides that we made our own after la Tomatina party and it turned into an epic night! I highly recommend experiencing the La Tomatina festival with the Thirsty Swagman Tours!!Show detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentSharing the experience with thirsty swagman was a unbelievable and unforgettable experience in my life, i will forever remember the wonderful memories and the friends i made on the tourShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: La Tomatina Meet & Greet
- Day 2: La Tomatina Festival
- Day 3: Valencia Old Town Pub Tour
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- La Tomatina Pre-party
- La Tomatina is CRAZY!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Valencia3 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Bunol10+ seats left$33USD $783Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Valencia is the starting point and Bunol is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $783 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $783 for La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 36 km.
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $783 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Tomatina Package 5-Star (The Westin)