- +2 Destinations
- Valencia Region
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- KCKathrynWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing experience with the thirsty swagman group. So much fun surrounded by 20,000 cool fun people and Millions of tomatoes flying around in every direction. The after party was epic too, great fun and can't wait to take part and do it again.... Read more
- JonathanWritten on December 30, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spanish Bar-Mada - This was my second Thirsty Swagman Tour and by far the second most amazing trip in my life (the first being my first TS tour - Euro Hard-n-Fast). We literally partied until the sun came up in Barcelona, hopped the bus over to Valencia... Read more
- BobWritten on December 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was the best tour I have ever been on in my life!!! The team runs the tour smoothly and have guides that speak the local language. I got to visit some if the most amazing bars and was able to speak to the locals to get a real feel for the city I... Read more
- TaliWritten on December 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing tour - cant wait to do it again!!!
- PaigeWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was by far the best trip! Great, fun, friendly staff going the extra mike to make sure you have a great time.
- CarrieWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Most amazing tour I have ever been on!!!!! This tour is organised so well... Unlike any other tour, you are free during the day to explore locations and then Party at night! le tomatina festival was my reason for booking the tour, however after experiencing... Read more
- SarahWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- KeeganWritten on December 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a really unforgettable time on the tour, from hitting the bars to the La Tomatina experience (and the after party!!). One of the most unique bars was the stock exchange one, very cool. Lush accommodation through, great bar tour guides. Would do it... Read more
- KathrynWritten on December 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best trip of my life! Thirsty swagman crew are amazing down to earth people who I will call friends for life. Fun doesn't quite sum up the experience. Epic experience would be closer. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who has a heart beat. A Must Do!
- DianaWritten on December 5, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thirsty Swagman rocks!!! Great bars, great people, great fun!s
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Crazy Foam Party in Ibiza
- Owning the bar in Valencia
- La Tomatina
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Ibiza is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spanish Bar-Mada, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
- 200 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Bar-Mada via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Bar-Mada