The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 59:56:44
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Carrie "Most amazing tour I have ever been on!!!!! This tour is organised so well... Unlike any other tour, you are free during the day to explore locations and then Party at night! le tomatina festival was my reason for booking the tour, however after experiencing this amazing tour, I would go anywhere with the Thirsty Swagman team again!!!! met awesome people, and seen the most amazing places!! 10 out o..."
- +2 Destinations
- Valencia Region
Start in Barcelona and end in Ibiza! With the tomatina tour Spanish Bar-Mada, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 3 other destinations in Spain. Starting from $0.00, Spanish Bar-Mada is 100% cheaper than the average 8-12 day tour through Spain.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- KCKathrynWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing experience with the thirsty swagman group. So much fun surrounded by 20,000 cool fun people and Millions of tomatoes flying around in every direction. The after party was epic too, great fun and can't wait to take part and do it again. Memories and friends made which will last a life timeShow detailed ratings
- JonathanWritten on December 30, 20135.0 - ExcellentSpanish Bar-Mada - This was my second Thirsty Swagman Tour and by far the second most amazing trip in my life (the first being my first TS tour - Euro Hard-n-Fast). We literally partied until the sun came up in Barcelona, hopped the bus over to Valencia for La Tomatina as well as more incredible partying, and flew to Ibiza to end the trip with even more incredible outings than you could imagine. You'll have the best Sangria you've ever had in your life. You'll start the trip with 20-ish strangers and end the trip 20-ish friends that you are already making plans to see again before you even leave. Barcelona is an amazing city, La Tomatina is a lifetime experience that can never be replaced, and the timing of your arrival in Ibiza is set perfectly as it will be close to the end of the summer - the best time to party in Ibiza. Imagine being able to do all of that and not have to worry about one damn detail. No waiting in line, no worrying about waking up early to get to the next city, staying in amazing 4 and 5 star hotels, and having awesome tour guides to help you make day treks through the cities if you are keen on some sightseeing. Be careful when touring with Thirsty Swagman as it can be somewhat addicting (literally just submitted my booking form for my 3rd Thirsty tour).Show detailed ratings
- BobWritten on December 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis tour was the best tour I have ever been on in my life!!! The team runs the tour smoothly and have guides that speak the local language. I got to visit some if the most amazing bars and was able to speak to the locals to get a real feel for the city I was in rather than the touristy site seeing experience The people on the tour were from all over the world and have traveled to meet like minded people, unwind and have fun. I have never had so much fun in my life and in still smiling and already booked a new four next year with this company. Thank you Thirsty Swagman for helping me find a happiness in me I thought didn't exist!!!Show detailed ratings
- TaliWritten on December 10, 20135.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing tour - cant wait to do it again!!!Show detailed ratings
- PaigeWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was by far the best trip! Great, fun, friendly staff going the extra mike to make sure you have a great time.Show detailed ratings
- CarrieWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentMost amazing tour I have ever been on!!!!! This tour is organised so well... Unlike any other tour, you are free during the day to explore locations and then Party at night! le tomatina festival was my reason for booking the tour, however after experiencing this amazing tour, I would go anywhere with the Thirsty Swagman team again!!!! met awesome people, and seen the most amazing places!! 10 out of 10 for this tour!!!Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on December 9, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- KeeganWritten on December 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentI had a really unforgettable time on the tour, from hitting the bars to the La Tomatina experience (and the after party!!). One of the most unique bars was the stock exchange one, very cool. Lush accommodation through, great bar tour guides. Would do it again in a heartbeat.Show detailed ratings
- KathrynWritten on December 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentBest trip of my life! Thirsty swagman crew are amazing down to earth people who I will call friends for life. Fun doesn't quite sum up the experience. Epic experience would be closer. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who has a heart beat. A Must Do!Show detailed ratings
- DianaWritten on December 5, 20135.0 - ExcellentThirsty Swagman rocks!!! Great bars, great people, great fun!sShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Crazy Foam Party in Ibiza
- Owning the bar in Valencia
- La Tomatina
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Ibiza is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spanish Bar-Mada, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 539 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 304 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
- 200 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Bar-Mada via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Bar-Mada