Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Munich and end in Dusseldorf! With the oktoberfest tour Euro Hard’n’Fast, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 4 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $0.00, Euro Hard’n’Fast is 100% cheaper than the average 11-15 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JonathanWritten on December 30, 20135.0 - ExcellentEuro Hard-n-Fast - If you have never been to Oktoberfest in Germany, Thirsty Swagman is definitely the only way to experience it. If you have been to Oktoberfest in Germany, Thirsty Swagman is still the only way to experience it. The Beer tents get full and when they do, they shut the doors until it empties out a bit. Standing in line waiting to get in and our TS guide sends a text message. 3 minutes later we are pulled out of the line and escorted to our tables to recommence the drinking, singing, smashing steins in proper prost form. I accidently missed the bus in Bamberg and TS left everything I needed at the hotel to make my way to meet them in Dusseldorf. In short, they go above and beyond what is required or even expected to make sure you have the time of your life. This was my first of many Thirsty Swagman tours. You've never been to the "craziest party", had the wildest night, or truly pub crawled your way through anything in life until you have completed the Euro Hard-n-Fast tour. You will need your big boy pants for this one.Show detailed ratings
- AliciaWritten on December 20, 20135.0 - Excellentthis was the first tour I took with Thirsty Swagman... OMG I'm so glad I did! Tons of fun, amazing cities, friends for life and stories for a lifetime! It's worth the money and I've told all my friends and family about it. It's a must do for anyone who wants to live life to the fullest. :-)Show detailed ratings
- MMeekWritten on December 18, 20135.0 - ExcellentHad an absolute blast! Awesome tour guides, excellent accommodation, great itinerary. Looking forward to booking my next tour with Thirsty Swagman.Show detailed ratings
- HeatherWritten on December 18, 20135.0 - ExcellentThe largest bar crawl in the world. Period. Best Tour Ever!Show detailed ratings
- RebekahWritten on December 13, 20134.0 - GoodI have now been on three tours with this company and have loved every moment of each tour! You will experience things that you could only do by being on A TS tour; for example when you go to Maria alm in Austria, the whole tour gets to go to the owners sisters property where you get the most breathtaking view of the Austrian alps! Truly amazing and certainly wouldn't get that on any other tour!Show detailed ratings
- JoelleWritten on December 8, 20135.0 - ExcellentAmazing!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Maria Alm, Austria
- Partying in Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Dusseldorf is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Euro Hard’n’Fast, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,025 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 128 km
- Maria Alm (Austria)
- 318 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 327 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Euro Hard’n’Fast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Euro Hard’n’Fast