Road To Athens Base 3Days 2018 (21 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,191
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Marvel in the Alpine town Lucerne
- Indulge in Swiss specialty chocolate
- Explore Venice's labyrinth of waterways
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLisaDoyleWritten on September 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentAny reservations I had about choosing Contiki and embarking on my first solo trip with complete strangers dissipated the minute met Megs addressed us on day one. Her enthusiasm, honesty, unbelievable wealth of knowledge and ability to laugh at herself made us all so comfortable and highlighted that this trip is about the amazing people you meet along the way as much as it is the incredible places you get to visit. I hope that everyone is lucky to have someone as wonderful as Megs to help create memories that will never be forgotten. Being open to other people’s differences and respecting other people’s way of life is something that can’t be bought but must be experienced. Thank you Megs for sharing your energy and light to the soul nourishing world of travelShow detailed ratings
- VPVanessaWritten on November 22, 20174.0 - GoodStasi was very knowledgable, engaging and always went out of his way to make sure all tour members were having a good time!!Show detailed ratings
- BPBronwynWritten on December 13, 20164.0 - GoodI can't praise Kassie enough! From the moment our tour began I felt safe and supported and learnt so much along the way about European history any questions I had Kassie had an immediate answer and was always so helpful, she was fun and enjoyed her time with us while keeping a professional manner. Ever since finished the tour all I've wanted to do is go back! Thankyou for the best adventure I have had!Show detailed ratings
- TBThomasWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy contiki was one of the best months of my life, Kassie was absolutely amazing in her efforts to accommodate everyone's needs and making it the best experience possible!Show detailed ratings
- GGwynnethWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was better than expected! It was easy to get to place a to b without feeling unsafe and confident where you are! The staff went above and beyond meaning we all had the time of our livesShow detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was my first Contiki and it was amazing, I have always wanted to travel to Europe and it was a great way to see all the major sights and pack as much in in a short period of time. Kassie was very knowledgable and organised everything and made us all feel welcome, I would definitely love to have her as my guide for my next trip.Show detailed ratings
- JKJessicaWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing experience on my trip with Kassie Jones as our tour guide. It was my first trip overseas except for Bali and I was quite anxious even travelling with my husband. Having Kassie as our guide made our trip! She was always so helpful and she always made me feel safe; I trusted her with my life. She even told some funny jokes along the way. What was so amazing was that she would explain everything in so much detail, show us the beautiful highlights of every city we stopped at and also gave us a little language lesson. To be honest I don't know if I want to go on another tour without her she was great! I highly recommend her for anyones future tours :)Show detailed ratings
- HEHeidiWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing experience on my trip with Kassie Jones as our tour guide. Being a first time international traveler it was quite scary and I was very nervous ! Having kassie their (especially being an Aussie) was always so helpful and kind and if I ever had an questions she would always know the answer ! She made me feel safe and I trusted her with my life. The trip itself was very knowledgeable and I learnt so much from every single place we went to. It's a pity we didn't stay in places for more then 1 day because there is just so much to see! I think especially for me, was the fact that everyone had the opportunity to stay out on the town at night or go home for the night. Knowing I had the option to be taken home every night Safeway was the highlight as for me The trip was more about learning and photography. All and all, contiki was by far the best choice I took and I would do the same trip with the same people over and over again! I made life long friends from all around the world and will never forget each and every one of them! Defiantly a trip of a lifetime! Contiki hasn't seen the last of me !Show detailed ratings
- ESEleniWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations. The tour group was fantastic and Kassie, the perfect leader.Show detailed ratings
- MMeaganWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentI cannot say enough good things about Kassie! She is exactly the type of person you want to be your tour manager - she is knowledgeable, organized, responsible, and so much fun. She seemed to know everything and everyone wherever we went - I would trust her to take me anywhere.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 4: Lucerne to Munich via Liechtenstein
- Day 5: Munich to Austrian Tyrol via Innsbruck
- Day 6: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 7: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 8: Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Florence via Pisa
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
- Day 12: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 13: Rome to Overnight Adriatic Ferry via Pompeii and Bari
- Day 14: Overnight Adriatic Ferry to Corfu
- Day 15: Corfu
- Day 16: Corfu to Athens via Corinth Canal
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Kusadasi via Mykonos
- Day 19: Kusadasi to Crete via Patmos
- Day 20: Crete to Santorini
- Day 21: Santorini to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Road to Athens
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I decided to join the travel industry to contribute to something - in my opinion travel changes lives...."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Road To Athens Base 3Days 2018 (21 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London29 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens0 seats left$282USD $5,638
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London29 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens0 seats left$297USD $5,933
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Athens0 seats left$180USD $3,600
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Athens0 seats left$296USD $5,923
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Athens0 seats left$312USD $6,237
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Athens0 seats left$189USD $3,776
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London31 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Athens8 seats left$1,155$5,999-15%USD $5,099
31 Days, Latest, with 13 Day Greek Island Hopping version
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Athens8 seats left$727$3,776-15%USD $3,210
18 Days version
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Athens$296USD $5,923
30 Days, Latest, with 12 Day Greek Island Hopping version
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London30 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Athens$312USD $6,237
30 Days, with 12 Day Greek Island Hopping version
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Germany , Austria , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $4,191 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4191 for Road To Athens Base 3Days 2018 (21 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 273 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 98 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 209 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 382 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,191 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 59 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road To Athens Base 3Days 2018 (21 Days)