Road to Athens plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 4,939
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Marvel in the Alpine town Lucerne
- Indulge in Swiss specialty chocolate
- Explore Venice's labyrinth of waterways
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- BPBronwynWritten on December 13, 20164.0 - GoodI can't praise Kassie enough! From the moment our tour began I felt safe and supported and learnt so much along the way about European history any questions I had Kassie had an immediate answer and was always so helpful, she was fun and enjoyed her time with us while keeping a professional manner. Ever since finished the tour all I've wanted to do is go back! Thankyou for the best adventure I have had!Show detailed ratings
- HEHeidiWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing experience on my trip with Kassie Jones as our tour guide. Being a first time international traveler it was quite scary and I was very nervous ! Having kassie their (especially being an Aussie) was always so helpful and kind and if I ever had an questions she would always know the answer ! She made me feel safe and I trusted her with my life. The trip itself was very knowledgeable and I learnt so much from every single place we went to. It's a pity we didn't stay in places for more then 1 day because there is just so much to see! I think especially for me, was the fact that everyone had the opportunity to stay out on the town at night or go home for the night. Knowing I had the option to be taken home every night Safeway was the highlight as for me The trip was more about learning and photography. All and all, contiki was by far the best choice I took and I would do the same trip with the same people over and over again! I made life long friends from all around the world and will never forget each and every one of them! Defiantly a trip of a lifetime! Contiki hasn't seen the last of me !Show detailed ratings
- TTerenceWritten on August 13, 20164.0 - GoodI can easily say that the best month in my life was when I went on this contiki. Loved everything and everyone part of it.Show detailed ratings
- KKateWritten on August 4, 20164.0 - GoodMy trip was everything I imagined it could be and more. I was skeptical prior to coming but the second I met Areti and the rest of the group I knew I was in for a great month of travelling.Show detailed ratings
- BPBrittanyWritten on July 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was incredible! We saw everything, did everything and had so much fun along the way. Lasse was such an amazing tour manager, he went out of his way to make our trip the best it could be. We were so lucky to have him show us around Europe!Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on November 27, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- MeganWritten on November 16, 20145.0 - ExcellentEasily the trip of a lifetime….honestly never had seen so many new things, saw so many sights, met so many amazing people in just a month! Chloe was a huge part of the whole experience, really knew her stuff about every place, constantly checked on how we were going and did her best to make sure she could make the experience the best it could possibly be for everyone :)Show detailed ratings
- HhannahWritten on November 15, 2014Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- SStephanieWritten on November 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentChloe was a fantastic guide!!!! She always went out of her way to give us extras that weren't technically included in our package. She was also extremely knowledgable. Overall she was so easy to get along with and our whole group couldn't have asked for a better manager for our tour! She's definitely an asset to the contiki family :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Lucerne
- Day 4: Lucerne to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
- Day 6: Austrian Tyrol
- Day 7: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
- Day 8: Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Florence
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Rome to Corfu
- Day 13 - 15: Corfu
- Day 16: Corfu to Athens
- Day 17: Athens
- Day 18: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 19: Cruising to Patmos via Kusadasi
- Day 20: Cruising to Santorini via Crete
- Day 21: Arrival into Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I decided to join the travel industry to contribute to something - in my opinion travel changes lives...."
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
- "Hi I am Chloe. I packed my suitcase two years ago to lead a life on the road and two years later here..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Road to Athens plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from LondonMondayJun 18, 2018in AthensOur saving$198PriceUSD $4,939+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from LondonMondayJun 25, 2018in AthensOur saving$198PriceUSD $4,939+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from LondonMondayJul 2, 2018in AthensOur saving$198PriceUSD $4,939+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from LondonMondayJul 9, 2018in AthensOur saving$202PriceUSD $5,053+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from LondonMondayJul 16, 2018in AthensOur saving$202PriceUSD $5,053+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from LondonMondayJul 23, 2018in AthensOur saving$202PriceUSD $5,053+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from LondonMondayJul 30, 2018in AthensOur saving$202PriceUSD $5,053+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from LondonMondayAug 13, 2018in AthensOur saving$202PriceUSD $5,053+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from LondonMondayAug 20, 2018in AthensOur saving$202PriceUSD $5,053+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from LondonMondaySep 3, 2018in AthensOur saving$198PriceUSD $4,939+ $270 additional upfront costsBased on Triple Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Germany , Austria , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 December 2017 the full payment of $4,939 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4939 for Road to Athens plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 273 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 98 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 209 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 382 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,939 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,111 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road to Athens plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise