Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome)
- Dance in the streets of Barcelona
- Visit the famous Sistine Chapel
- Cinque Terre over the Mediterranean
- Shop the boutiques of the French Riviera
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome), you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 13 other destinations in Europe. Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CHCamilleWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad the trip of a life time and I will definitely be going back to Italy, what a magical place. Our tour manager definitely made our trip that much better and she is one of the best.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome to Florence
- Day 4: Florence
- Day 5: Florence to Italian Riviera
- Day 6: The Riviera to French Riviera
- Day 7: The Riviera
- Day 8: The Riviera to Avignon
- Day 9: Avignon to Barcelona
- Day 10: Barcelona
- Day 11: Barcelona to Madrid
- Day 12: Madrid
- Day 13: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , France , Monaco and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,747 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portovenere (Italy)
- 18 km
- Monterosso al Mare (Italy)
- 198 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 160 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome)