Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island
- Our saving
- US $ 3,340
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Taste maple cookies in Stanley Park
- Feel the sea breeze on rugged costal drives
- Spot Bald Eagles and Bear
- Journey to Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Gregor Zimmermann's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Great fun with easy to medium-difficulty hikes. Majestic mountains, nice lakes (a wee bit cool for swimming), beautiful landscapes and everything from strolls through woodlands to scree slopes and ledges with a good view down. The guides were fantastic:... Read more
- Stephen Hunkin's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organized excellent equipment provided. Schedule was good and varied the camp sites were lovely and varied. Our guide was the best thing about the tour. David was very professional and knowledgeable about the wildlife and areas in which we traveled.... Read more
- Chrysoula Anastasiadou's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
This is a great tour! It is extremely well planned and you get to see a maximum of amazing places in 12 days! Every day is a new great experience! Hotels are comfortable and clean, all of them with swimming pools to have a swim after a day in the mountains.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Victoria
- Day 3: Tofino, Ucluelet
- Day 4: Tofino, Ucluelet
- Day 5: Port Hardy
- Day 6: Inside Passage, Bella Coola
- Day 7: Bella Coola
- Day 8: Bella Coola, Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
- Days 9-10: Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, Spruce Hill Ranch
- Day 11: Mount Robson, Jasper National Park
- Day 12: Jasper National Park
- Day 13: Icefields Parkway, Banff National Park
- Day 14: Banff National Park
- Day 15: Banff National Park, Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the single supplement mandatory on this tour?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Does this tour have any age restriction?
This tour is operated by Grand American Adventure and they don't have any age restriction except that the traveller must be 18+.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to CalgaryOnly 2 seats left$315$3,655-9%USD $3,340
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$146USD $3,513
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$151USD $3,618
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Calgary7 seats left$334$3,875-9%USD $3,541
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$155USD $3,724
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$155USD $3,724
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$155USD $3,724
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$146USD $3,513
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$146USD $3,513
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$151USD $3,618
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $3,340 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3340 for Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 203 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 208 km
- Port Hardy (Canada)
- 191 km
- Bella Coola (Canada)
- 53 km
- Tweedsmuir South Provincial Park (Canada)
- 271 km
- Williams Lake (Canada)
- 242 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,340 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,874 tours in North America
- covered by 97 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,307 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours