Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island
- Our saving
- US $ 3,513
- Taste maple cookies in Stanley Park
- Feel the sea breeze on rugged costal drives
- Spot Bald Eagles and Bear
- Journey to Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about Grand American Adventures:Write a review
- Gregor Zimmermann's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat fun with easy to medium-difficulty hikes. Majestic mountains, nice lakes (a wee bit cool for swimming), beautiful ... Read more
- Stephen Hunkin's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWell organized excellent equipment provided. Schedule was good and varied the camp sites were lovely and varied. Our gui... Read more
- Keri Rouse's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentA great adventure without the hassle and time needed to plan logistics myself! Guide was extremely knowledgeable and kin... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Victoria
- Day 3: Tofino, Ucluelet
- Day 4: Tofino, Ucluelet
- Day 5: Port Hardy
- Day 6: Inside Passage, Bella Coola
- Day 7: Bella Coola
- Day 8: Bella Coola, Tweedsmuir Provincial Park
- Days 9-10: Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, Spruce Hill Ranch
- Day 11: Mount Robson, Jasper National Park
- Day 12: Jasper National Park
- Day 13: Icefields Parkway, Banff National Park
- Day 14: Banff National Park
- Day 15: Banff National Park, Calgary
- Optional Extras
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the single supplement mandatory on this tour?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Does this tour have any age restriction?
This tour is operated by Grand American Adventure and they don't have any age restriction except that the traveller must be 18+.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Calgary5 seats left$146USD $3,513
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Calgary7 seats left$151USD $3,618
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Calgary7 seats left$155USD $3,724
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Calgary7 seats left$155USD $3,724
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Calgary4 seats left$155USD $3,724
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $3,513 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3513 for Canada Wildlife & Vancouver Island, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 203 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 208 km
- Port Hardy (Canada)
- 191 km
- Bella Coola (Canada)
- 53 km
- Tweedsmuir South Provincial Park (Canada)
- 271 km
- Williams Lake (Canada)
- 242 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,513 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,098 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours