- Our saving
- US $ 3,957
- Robert Smith's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
We really enjoyed the hot springs, the kayaking, the snorkelling, Tortuguero National Park, the abundance of birds and mammals and Manuel Antonio National Park beaches. We found being in the bus every other day a bit tiring and would like to see Golfito... Read more
- Antun Pivovarski's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Our guide, Enio, and driver, Junior, were absolutely fantastic. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the best trip possible. The coach was lovely with very good air conditioning. Unfortunately I would have to say that the accomodation was... Read more
- John Courtney Mundy's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful tour, My wife & I with 15 other fantastic people. Our tour guide Jorge was born in heaven and was the most professional , friendly, happy person that you dream about. Our memories of Cuba will last our lifetimes. Our group was so lovely we did... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Lima
- Day 3: Paracas, Pachacamac, Pucusana
- Day 4: Ballestas Islands, Nazca
- Day 5: Arequipa Region
- Day 6: Arequipa Region
- Day 7: Colca Canyon
- Day 8: Colca Canyon
- Day 9: Puno, Sillustani
- Day 10: Lake Titicaca
- Day 11: Cusco
- Day 12: Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo
- Days 13-15: Cusco
- Day 16: Machu Picchu
- Day 13: Inca Trail, Vilcanota River
- Day 14: Inca Trail, Dead Woman's Pass, Inca Trail
- Day 15: Inca Trail, Runkuraqay Pass, Inca Trail, Phuyupatamarca, Inca Trail
- Day 16: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
- Day 17: Machu Picchu, Cusco
- Day 18: Cusco
- Day 19: Cusco
- Day 20: Amazon Rainforest
- Day 21: Amazon Rainforest
- Day 22: Lima
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much luggage am I allowed to take?
Each traveller is allowed to take 1 main luggage (maximum of 20kgs) and a small daypack.
Are sleeping bags provided on this tour?
No, they are not provided. Travellers are welcome to bring their own sleeping bags or they can hire them locally.
Sleeping mats are provided for the duration of the Inca Trail trek.
What is the maximum group size?
On Peru Explorer trip there are a maximum of 16 traveller in a group.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Lima6 seats left$126USD $4,063
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Lima9 seats left$126USD $4,063
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to LimaOnly 3 seats left$126USD $4,063
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Lima9 seats left$124USD $4,025
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to LimaOnly 2 seats left$126USD $4,063
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$124USD $4,025
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$124USD $4,025
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$124USD $4,025
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$122USD $3,957
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Lima22 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$122USD $3,957
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $3,957 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3957 for Peru Explorer, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 226 km
- Reserva Nacional De Paracas (Peru)
- 26 km
- Reserva Nacional Islas Ballestas (Peru)
- 199 km
- Nazca (Peru)
- 404 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 95 km
- Canon del Colca (Peru)
- 196 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 333 km
- Cusco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,957 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,150 tours in Latin America
- covered by 184 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,151 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours