Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid)
Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 02:59:42
- Tour an authentic French Perfumery
- Drink sangria in Barcelona
- Lean on the leaning Tower of Pisa
- Try world famous gelato in Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Madrid and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid), you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Rome and through Madrid, Spain and 14 other destinations in Europe. Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- KLKyleWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodI had Maite as a Tour Manager on the Winter Mediterranean Highlights tour and she was amazing! A wealth of information (but not in a boring way), a massive help for finding things to do on free days and she showed us some great non tourist restaurants along the trip. By far, it was one of the best trips I've ever had, mainly thanks to her!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona to Avignon
- Day 6: Avignon to The Riviera
- Day 7: The Riviera
- Day 8: The Riviera to Pisa
- Day 9: Pisa to Florence
- Day 10: Florence
- Day 11: Florence to Rome
- Day 12: Rome
- Day 13: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,770 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 357 km
- Avignon (France)
- 69 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
- 167 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 20 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 189 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portovenere (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,115 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid)