The Northern Trek (End London, 26 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,455
- Enjoy the history of the Acropolis
- Explore mythical Mount Olympus
- Discover Sofia the capital of Bulgaria
- Visit Dubrovnik, the jewel in the crown of the Adriatic
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Historical
- Rather Poor
- LOLindseyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I came along for The Big Chill tour 4 years ago and even after multiple other trips my wife and I agree that the memories made on our Contiki tour with Kassie Jones are at the top of the list. It was a once in a life time experience, and looking back on it... Read more
- BradWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Exellent. Freaking amazing. Would do afain tomorrow
- RRebeccaWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did The Big Chill (46 days camping) with Kas back in 2012. I still look back on this trip as one of the best times of my life, and a lot of that had to do with Kas. She was such an amazing tour guide, but not only that she became a friend and I still... Read more
- AAprilWritten on August 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tammy was super energetic, organised and upbeat!
- EKEmilyWritten on May 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trent was awesome!! Showing us the things that you wouldn't expect the regular tour guide to show you! He made everyone feel really comfortable and relaxed and it made for a better trip! Would definitely do another tour with him!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Kavala via Thermopylae
- Day 3: Kavala to Gallipoli
- Day 4: Gallipoli to Istanbul via Canakkale and Troy
- Day 5: Istanbul
- Day 6: Istanbul to Sofia
- Day 7: Sofia to Struga via Skopje
- Day 8: Struga to Tirana
- Day 9: Tirana to Dubrovnik via Budva
- Day 10: Dubrovnik
- Day 11: Dubrovnik
- Day 12: Dubrovnik to Seline via Split
- Day 13: Seline to Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest to Vienna via Bratislava
- Day 16: Vienna
- Day 17: Vienna to Prague via Český Krumlov
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Munich via Dachau
- Day 20: Munich
- Day 21: Munich to Swiss Alps via Liechtenstein and Lucerne
- Day 22: Swiss Alps
- Day 23: Swiss Alps to Heidelberg
- Day 24: Heidelberg to Amsterdam via Rhine Valley
- Day 25: Amsterdam incl Edam
- Day 26: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Camping Trips
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi guys and girls! 4 years ago I lifted the anchor and set sail to Europe with a 1 way ticket, a big..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
The Northern Trek (End London, 26 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$123USD $2,455+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London0 seats left$126USD $2,525+ $490 Food Fund The Northern TrekSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$127USD $2,545+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London0 seats left$134USD $2,689+ $490 Food Fund The Northern TrekSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London7 seats left$134USD $2,689+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to London9 seats left$131USD $2,615+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to London$131USD $2,615+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to London$131USD $2,615+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Athens26 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$131USD $2,615+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Athens26 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to London$127USD $2,549+ $490 Food Fund The Northern Trek
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece , Montenegro , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 December 2018 the full payment of $2,455 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2455 for The Northern Trek (End London, 26 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 286 km
- Kavala (Greece)
- 199 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 264 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 505 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 174 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 111 km
- Struga (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,455 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,418 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Northern Trek (End London, 26 Days)