Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix)
- Our saving
- US $ 556
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MMmarisaWritten on July 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat camping/glamping tour of central Australia. Our guide Keith was a wealth of information about the area, and always kept us informed of what to expect at every stage of the journey whilst still giving us options. It was a very well organised tour and I would recommend this to everyone who wants to experience the highlights of central Australia.Show detailed ratings
- SSandraWritten on April 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip! A short but sweet adventure through Australia's Outback! Be ready for some hot days, simply stunning hiking through King's Canyon, the grand Uluru and the Olga red rocks. A must-do if you're short on time or a must-see extension to your trip!Show detailed ratings
- MMandyWritten on April 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis is a great quick trip that hits the highlights of the Red Centre. While Uluru was magical as I expected, Kings Canyon was a surprise highlight, so if contemplating a quick trip to the Outback, make sure to do this one! Bring good walking shoes and drink lots of water! It's hot out there.Show detailed ratings
- ChristianWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat an interesting experience after spending time in some of Australia's big cities. The guide really understood aboriginal culture which was a huge education for me. The area around Uluru + King's Canyon are amazing to explore.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Yulara to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please provide more information about how this tour operates?
This trip starts in the town of Yulara and they will offer a pick up from the airport for the 1230 flight from Sydney. If you arrive earlier then they would ask you to take the free airport shuttle to the Desert Gardens Resort to start the trip.
You'll spend a time making your way to Kata Tjuta where you will have a guided walk.
You will then head to Uluru for the sunset. The following morning you will be up for sunrise and will have enough time to walk the entire base of Uluru and chat with an Indigenous Guide.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Yulara3 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Alice Springs7 seats left$14USD $556
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Yulara3 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$14USD $556
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Yulara3 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$14USD $556Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Yulara3 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Yulara3 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Yulara3 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Yulara3 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Yulara3 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Yulara3 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Yulara3 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$14USD $556
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $556 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $556 for Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $556 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 65 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers