Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix)
- Our saving
- US $ 582
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Yulara to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMmarisaWritten on July 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great camping/glamping tour of central Australia. Our guide Keith was a wealth of information about the area, and always kept us informed of what to expect at every stage of the journey whilst still giving us options. It was a very well organised tour and I... Read more
- SSandraWritten on April 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip! A short but sweet adventure through Australia's Outback! Be ready for some hot days, simply stunning hiking through King's Canyon, the grand Uluru and the Olga red rocks. A must-do if you're short on time or a must-see extension to your trip!
- MMandyWritten on April 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a great quick trip that hits the highlights of the Red Centre. While Uluru was magical as I expected, Kings Canyon was a surprise highlight, so if contemplating a quick trip to the Outback, make sure to do this one! Bring good walking shoes and... Read more
- ChristianWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an interesting experience after spending time in some of Australia's big cities. The guide really understood aboriginal culture which was a huge education for me. The area around Uluru + King's Canyon are amazing to explore.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please provide more information about how this tour operates?
This trip starts in the town of Yulara and they will offer a pick up from the airport for the 1230 flight from Sydney. If you arrive earlier then they would ask you to take the free airport shuttle to the Desert Gardens Resort to start the trip.
You'll spend a time making your way to Kata Tjuta where you will have a guided walk.
You will then head to Uluru for the sunset. The following morning you will be up for sunrise and will have enough time to walk the entire base of Uluru and chat with an Indigenous Guide.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Yulara3 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Alice Springs4 seats left$18USD $582
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Yulara3 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 3 seats left$18USD $582
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Yulara3 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$18USD $582Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Yulara3 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$18USD $582
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Yulara3 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$18USD $582
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Yulara3 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$18USD $582
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Yulara3 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Alice Springs8 seats left$18USD $582
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Yulara3 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Alice Springs7 seats left$18USD $582
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Yulara3 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$18USD $582
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Yulara3 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$18USD $582
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yulara is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 December 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Yulara (Australia)
- 14 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $582 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,425 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure ex Yulara (Basix)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers