Broome to Perth Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,392
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Broome to the Pilbra Region
- Day 2: Karajini National Park
- Day 3: Karijini National Park
- Day 4: Karijini National Park
- Day 5: Exmouth
- Day 6: Exmouth
- Day 7: Coral Bay
- Day 8: Monkey Mia
- Day 9: Kalbarri
- Day 10: Nambung National Park to Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCChiaraWritten on July 3, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was great and Anna is a fantastic tour guide! She is active, friendly, funny and expert. And she is always smiling! All the things we have done together were amazing and I always felt safe with her. Thank you very much Ann!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Any information on the hostels/ camp sites we would be staying during this tour?
Below see the information about the campsites used:
Night 1: Pardoo Station - multishare
Night 2: Karijini National Park - simple permanent twin share tents
Night 3: Karijini National Park - simple permanent twin share tents
Night 4: Karijini National Park - simple permanent twin share tents
Night 5: Yardi Creek - simple permanent twin share tents
Night 6: Coral Bay, Ningaloo Club - multishare
Night 7: Coral Bay, Ningaloo Club - multishare
Night 8: Denham, Bay Lodge - multishare
Night 9: Kalbarri Backpackers - multishare
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Broome to Perth Overland
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Perth9 seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$288$1,680-17%USD $1,392
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Perth6 seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Perth9 seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from Broome10 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Perth5 seats left$42USD $1,638
- ThursdayApr 16, 2020from Broome10 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$206$1,680-12%USD $1,474
- ThursdayApr 23, 2020from Broome10 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$206$1,680-12%USD $1,474
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Broome (Australia)
- 659 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 447 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 139 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 295 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 3 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 218 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 334 km
- Nambung National Park (Australia)
- 167 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,392 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,333 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 108 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Broome to Perth Overland
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers