Perth to Broome Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,286
- +7 Destinations
- Western Australia
- Explore the Pinnacles Desert
- Sandboard down the massive sand dunes of Jurien Bay
- Discover the diverse scenery at Kalbarri National Park
- Visit the rare and beautiful Shell Beach
- Make friends with the dolphins at Monkey Mia
- Relax and explore at Coral Bay
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Overland truck, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- CamilaWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing. I totally recommend it to anyone who want to know a little more of WA and have a unique adventure on the road. Zane, our guide, was so cool and always very friendly and kind with all the crew.Show detailed ratings
- EErikaWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo far so good... I did an amazing several trip in Western Australia.. from Perth to Broome.. it was a really unique experience.. i would like to do it again.. i was in a good group but the best it was Our guide, Anna Teneggi, excelled in creating a excelent tour packed with fascinating insights into life in this beautiful country full of amazing places to dream... she is full of energy and loves really her job...She is really good at describing places .. it's a pleasure to hear a guide like her! her way of working is great because it is able to put you at ease right away .. the best tour guide ever .. I recommend her to everyone ... it will be only a pleasure and a lot of fun travel with herShow detailed ratings
- PaulineWritten on July 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat truck and accomodation but our guide Simmo was outstanding and his food plan was extremely delicios with a diverse range of "treats".Show detailed ratings
- BBarbaraWritten on June 29, 20174.0 - GoodAnna was my guide on a tour from Perth to Broome. She's totally enthusiastic and passionate. very entertaining. She was able to bring together so many different people and she made a "group" out of us (so much so that i am still in contact with some of them). she never stopped to describe the majestic nature of WA and took us also on extra adventures and made a tour into a lifetime experience. I totally recommend her, she is natural born tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- VvaleriaWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - Excellent12 days tour from Perth to Exmouth. One of the best experience of my life, Anna was great, the best tour guide I have ever travelled with. She was extremely knowledgeable, she loves her job and she makes her passanger fall in love with nature. Thanks Anna, Australia should be proud to have a tour guide like you :)Show detailed ratings
- FYFrancesWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled Perth to Broome amazing experience with Anna as our tour guide. She had me taking part in everything and was so helpful and supportive. Brilliant guideShow detailed ratings
- FFaustineWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing tour from Perth to Broome, western australia with AnaShow detailed ratings
- SPSilviaWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodI did the toure from perth up to broom. It was 2 years ago and i never will forget this amazing trip. Thanks to an! Great toureguid!Show detailed ratings
- FRFAYEWritten on July 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I have just done a 10 day tour from Perth to Broome WA. It was better than first anticipatedShow detailed ratings
- AnikaWritten on February 6, 20162.5 - AverageThe tour was great, food was good but due to cyclone issues we lost which was ok. However during those days, we didn't do anything except sit around. This could have been better anticipated by the company and had a better plan.b.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Perth/Kalbarri
- Day 2: Kalbarri National Park to Shark Bay
- Day 3: Monkey Mia to Coral Bay
- Day 4: Coral Bay to Yardie Creek
- Day 5: Exmouth and Cape Range National Park
- Day 6: Karijini National Park
- Day 7: Karijini National Park
- Day 8: Karijini National Park
- Day 9: Pilbara Region
- Day 10: Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is a sleeping bag required?
When camping, Intrepid provides comfortable sleeping mats however you will need to bring a travel pillow and sleeping bag or you can choose to pre-purchase a sleeping bag from Intrepid before you arrive. At the end of the trip if you do not wish to keep your sleeping bag Intrepid will return them to their Operations Department, where they will be washed and donated to local Indigenous communities.
Could this tour be disrupted due to the weather?
Please see below Intrepid's notification regarding weather for this tour:
Please note that some of our planned activities are contingent on seasonal conditions. We will arrange alternative activities if this is the case. This is a flexible itinerary and may be altered to allow for better times to view certain inclusions depending on sunset/sunrise and weather conditions.
WET SEASON & WEATHER:
Given the unpredictable nature of weather and travel in the tropics, we are sometimes forced to make late itinerary changes due to unexpected heavy rain and/or storms and road closures. In the event of this occurring, itinerary changes may need to be implemented after commencement of you trip. In this event, your Tour Leader/Driver has full authority to change the itinerary and/or order of activities and substitute alternative destinations and activities as necessary.
I'm a 43 years old female wondering about the age groups which usually are on these tours, which by the way, seem to be extremely interesting and loaded with lots of fun!
It all depends on which tour operator and which tour really. The good thing about Intrepid's tours is that you get a whole different range of ages of people on tour with you. As a 43 year old female solo traveller you should fit right in on an Intrepid tour!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Perth to Broome Overland
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to BroomeOnly 3 seats left$37USD $1,428
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Perth10 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Broome6 seats left$37USD $1,428
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Broome6 seats left$37USD $1,428
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$37USD $1,428
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Perth10 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$179$1,465-12%USD $1,286
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$37USD $1,428
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Broome7 seats left$37USD $1,428
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Perth10 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Broome0 seats left$37USD $1,428Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$37USD $1,428
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to BroomeOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,428
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,286 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1286 for Perth to Broome Overland, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 500 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 218 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 3 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 295 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 139 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 447 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 62 km
- The Pilbara (Australia)
- 661 km
- Broome (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,286 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,003 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Perth to Broome Overland
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers