Perth to Broome Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,677
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +7 Destinations
- Western Australia
- Explore the Pinnacles Desert
- Sandboard down the massive sand dunes of Jurien Bay
- Discover the diverse scenery at Kalbarri National Park
- Visit the rare and beautiful Shell Beach
- Make friends with the dolphins at Monkey Mia
- Relax and explore at Coral Bay
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Overland truck, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AvivaWritten on March 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Be prepared for lots of driving but it's so worth it! Dolphins at Monkey Mia and hiking at Karijini were definitely the highlights of the trip, plus all the amazing sunsets and bbqs.
- KKieraSavilleWritten on December 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
So the itinerary was great, the tour itself was awesome, accommodation good and clean facilities. Food was nice with it varying every dinner, same lunch every day. However, unfortunately our trip was made stressful and upsetting by our guide. He was very... Read more
- CamilaWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing. I totally recommend it to anyone who want to know a little more of WA and have a unique adventure on the road. Zane, our guide, was so cool and always very friendly and kind with all the crew.
- EErikaWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So far so good... I did an amazing several trip in Western Australia.. from Perth to Broome.. it was a really unique experience.. i would like to do it again.. i was in a good group but the best it was Our guide, Anna Teneggi, excelled in creating a... Read more
- PaulineWritten on July 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great truck and accomodation but our guide Simmo was outstanding and his food plan was extremely delicios with a diverse range of "treats".
- BBarbaraWritten on June 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Anna was my guide on a tour from Perth to Broome. She's totally enthusiastic and passionate. very entertaining. She was able to bring together so many different people and she made a "group" out of us (so much so that i am still in contact with some of... Read more
- VvaleriaWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
12 days tour from Perth to Exmouth. One of the best experience of my life, Anna was great, the best tour guide I have ever travelled with. She was extremely knowledgeable, she loves her job and she makes her passanger fall in love with nature. Thanks Anna,... Read more
- FYFrancesWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I travelled Perth to Broome amazing experience with Anna as our tour guide. She had me taking part in everything and was so helpful and supportive. Brilliant guide
- FFaustineWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour from Perth to Broome, western australia with Ana
- SPSilviaWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the toure from perth up to broom. It was 2 years ago and i never will forget this amazing trip. Thanks to an! Great toureguid!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Perth/Kalbarri
- Day 2: Kalbarri National Park to Shark Bay
- Day 3: Monkey Mia to Coral Bay
- Day 4: Coral Bay to Yardie Creek
- Day 5: Exmouth and Cape Range National Park
- Day 6: Karijini National Park
- Day 7: Karijini National Park
- Day 8: Karijini National Park
- Day 9: Pilbara Region
- Day 10: Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is a sleeping bag required?
When camping, Intrepid provides comfortable sleeping mats however you will need to bring a travel pillow and sleeping bag or you can choose to pre-purchase a sleeping bag from Intrepid before you arrive. At the end of the trip if you do not wish to keep your sleeping bag Intrepid will return them to their Operations Department, where they will be washed and donated to local Indigenous communities.
Could this tour be disrupted due to the weather?
Please see below Intrepid's notification regarding weather for this tour:
Please note that some of our planned activities are contingent on seasonal conditions. We will arrange alternative activities if this is the case. This is a flexible itinerary and may be altered to allow for better times to view certain inclusions depending on sunset/sunrise and weather conditions.
WET SEASON & WEATHER:
Given the unpredictable nature of weather and travel in the tropics, we are sometimes forced to make late itinerary changes due to unexpected heavy rain and/or storms and road closures. In the event of this occurring, itinerary changes may need to be implemented after commencement of you trip. In this event, your Tour Leader/Driver has full authority to change the itinerary and/or order of activities and substitute alternative destinations and activities as necessary.
I'm a 43 years old female wondering about the age groups which usually are on these tours, which by the way, seem to be extremely interesting and loaded with lots of fun!
It all depends on which tour operator and which tour really. The good thing about Intrepid's tours is that you get a whole different range of ages of people on tour with you. As a 43 year old female solo traveller you should fit right in on an Intrepid tour!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Perth to Broome Overland
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Broome0 seats left$39USD $1,511
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Broome0 seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Broome0 seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Broome0 seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Broome0 seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Broome0 seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to BroomeOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$43USD $1,677
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$43USD $1,677
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2019 the full payment of $1,677 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1677 for Perth to Broome Overland, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 500 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 218 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 3 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 295 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 139 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 447 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 62 km
- The Pilbara (Australia)
- 661 km
- Broome (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,677 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Perth to Broome Overland
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers