Perth to Broome Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,406
- +7 Destinations
- Western Australia
- Explore the Pinnacles Desert
- Sandboard down the massive sand dunes of Jurien Bay
- Discover the diverse scenery at Kalbarri National Park
- Visit the rare and beautiful Shell Beach
- Make friends with the dolphins at Monkey Mia
- Relax and explore at Coral Bay
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Overland truck, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- CamilaWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing. I totally recommend it to anyone who want to know a little more of WA and have a unique adventure on the road. Zane, our guide, was so cool and always very friendly and kind with all the crew.
- EErikaWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So far so good... I did an amazing several trip in Western Australia.. from Perth to Broome.. it was a really unique experience.. i would like to do it again.. i was in a good group but the best it was Our guide, Anna Teneggi, excelled in creating a... Read more
- PaulineWritten on July 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great truck and accomodation but our guide Simmo was outstanding and his food plan was extremely delicios with a diverse range of "treats".
- BBarbaraWritten on June 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Anna was my guide on a tour from Perth to Broome. She's totally enthusiastic and passionate. very entertaining. She was able to bring together so many different people and she made a "group" out of us (so much so that i am still in contact with some of... Read more
- VvaleriaWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
12 days tour from Perth to Exmouth. One of the best experience of my life, Anna was great, the best tour guide I have ever travelled with. She was extremely knowledgeable, she loves her job and she makes her passanger fall in love with nature. Thanks Anna,... Read more
- FYFrancesWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I travelled Perth to Broome amazing experience with Anna as our tour guide. She had me taking part in everything and was so helpful and supportive. Brilliant guide
- FFaustineWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour from Perth to Broome, western australia with Ana
- SPSilviaWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the toure from perth up to broom. It was 2 years ago and i never will forget this amazing trip. Thanks to an! Great toureguid!
- FRFAYEWritten on July 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I have just done a 10 day tour from Perth to Broome WA. It was better than first anticipated
- AnikaWritten on February 6, 20162.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, food was good but due to cyclone issues we lost which was ok. However during those days, we didn't do anything except sit around. This could have been better anticipated by the company and had a better plan.b.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Perth/Kalbarri
- Day 2: Kalbarri National Park to Shark Bay
- Day 3: Monkey Mia to Coral Bay
- Day 4: Coral Bay to Yardie Creek
- Day 5: Exmouth and Cape Range National Park
- Day 6: Karijini National Park
- Day 7: Karijini National Park
- Day 8: Karijini National Park
- Day 9: Pilbara Region
- Day 10: Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is a sleeping bag required?
When camping, Intrepid provides comfortable sleeping mats however you will need to bring a travel pillow and sleeping bag or you can choose to pre-purchase a sleeping bag from Intrepid before you arrive. At the end of the trip if you do not wish to keep your sleeping bag Intrepid will return them to their Operations Department, where they will be washed and donated to local Indigenous communities.
Could this tour be disrupted due to the weather?
Please see below Intrepid's notification regarding weather for this tour:
Please note that some of our planned activities are contingent on seasonal conditions. We will arrange alternative activities if this is the case. This is a flexible itinerary and may be altered to allow for better times to view certain inclusions depending on sunset/sunrise and weather conditions.
WET SEASON & WEATHER:
Given the unpredictable nature of weather and travel in the tropics, we are sometimes forced to make late itinerary changes due to unexpected heavy rain and/or storms and road closures. In the event of this occurring, itinerary changes may need to be implemented after commencement of you trip. In this event, your Tour Leader/Driver has full authority to change the itinerary and/or order of activities and substitute alternative destinations and activities as necessary.
I'm a 43 years old female wondering about the age groups which usually are on these tours, which by the way, seem to be extremely interesting and loaded with lots of fun!
It all depends on which tour operator and which tour really. The good thing about Intrepid's tours is that you get a whole different range of ages of people on tour with you. As a 43 year old female solo traveller you should fit right in on an Intrepid tour!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Perth to Broome Overland
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Broome8 seats left$59USD $1,406
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Perth10 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$59USD $1,406
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Broome0 seats left$59USD $1,406
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Perth10 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Broome0 seats left$59USD $1,406
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Perth10 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Broome7 seats left$59USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Broome0 seats left$59USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Broome0 seats left$59USD $1,406
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Perth10 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Broome0 seats left$59USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Broome0 seats left$59USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$59USD $1,406
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $1,406 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1406 for Perth to Broome Overland, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 500 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 218 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 3 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 295 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 139 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 447 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 62 km
- The Pilbara (Australia)
- 661 km
- Broome (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,406 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,079 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Perth to Broome Overland
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers