Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 763
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Ed "Never before have I encountered a tour guide quite like Anna Teneggi. She was exceedingly enthusiastic, friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable, passionate, funny etc. I could go on. To me, she embodies what a tour guide should be. While there were many highlights from our four-day tour of the Top End, having Anna there was the icing on the cake and she was able to accentuate our experience of t..."
- +6 Destinations
- Australia Northern Territory
- Learn about Indigenous culture
- Go crocodile spotting
- Jump into swimming holes in Kakadu
- Canoe the Katherine Gorge
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Darwin! With the in-depth cultural tour Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Darwin, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- JCJohnWritten on August 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat. Everything as expected and as explained in Tour Radar and Intrepid material. Katherine Gorge should be part of tour not an extra as this caused some confusion and disappointment wth other guests.Show detailed ratings
- MSMarkWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentFantastic 4 day Litchfield and kakadu glamping trip. Itinerary was excellent as was the accommodation and food.Show detailed ratings
- LLauraWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great experience during this tour: Very good planning which allowed us to discover amazing places, very good organisation, great atmosphere within the group and most of all amazing guide, Anna who is lovely and know a lot. I haven't any reproach and strongly recommend this tripShow detailed ratings
- MMauroWritten on July 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat!!!! Durante la nostra luna di miele abbiamo fatto un tour di 4 giorni e la nostra guida è stata Anna, non potevano avere di meglio! È stata fantastica, attenta alle esigenze di tutti i componenti del gruppo, prodiga di nozioni e curiosità, ottima cuoca e vera leader! Abbiamo vissuto 4 giorni indimenticabili in sua compagnia, la sua competenza, professionalità ed allegria ci hanno fatto vivere un'esperienza magnifica!Show detailed ratings
- TGTizianaWritten on July 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had Anna as our tourguide for a 4 days tour in the NT. She was just perfect! She took care of the whole team, helped us feel comfortable and enjoy the trip at the best. To manage a group of 13 people, with different cultures and languages can be challenging, but she did a very good job! Altough she's not from Australia, she shows a deep love for the country and of course for her job. In a several occasions she demonstrated also her great connection with aboriginal people, her kindness to people in need and, offerte course, a good sense of humour. One of the best people, and guide, I ever had the chance to meet!Show detailed ratings
- ACAndrewWritten on July 3, 20175.0 - Excellent4 days in the Northern Territory (Litchfield, Kakadu and Katherine) with a quite brilliant tour guide who was very knowledgeable and passionate about the tour and also very funny and made the time between destinations fly by. Would thoroughly recommend the adventure with Intrepid and special mention for Anna our tour guide. My family and I had a brilliant time!Show detailed ratings
- EWEdWritten on July 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentNever before have I encountered a tour guide quite like Anna Teneggi. She was exceedingly enthusiastic, friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable, passionate, funny etc. I could go on. To me, she embodies what a tour guide should be. While there were many highlights from our four-day tour of the Top End, having Anna there was the icing on the cake and she was able to accentuate our experience of the region. This review is actually more for her superb handling of the tour, then of the tour itself. There were a couple of hiccups which were outside of Anna's control. First, the dawn cruise of the Katherine Gorge that our group was supposed to go on was booked out because another Adventure Tour group had decided to go on the dawn cruise as well instead of their usual 9 am time. With some nimble rescheduling, Anna was able to get us on the 3 pm boat the day before and ensured that we wouldn't miss anything on our itinerary. Later the next day, our group had to switch buses with that same group because their vehicle was experiencing issues and we had happened to have driven by and witnessed their plight. That decision being taken because they had another day to go on their tour whereas our group was heading back to Darwin. On the ailing bus, we made it back to Darwin, albeit about an hour later than expected. It was my first time doing an adventure tour like this and I am looking forward to the next one. Anna will be a tough act to follow. If I had any complaints, it would be the dullness of the chef's knife that we had to work with. A sharp knife is far safer for preparing food with and a good one really doesn't cost more than $50; a worthwhile investment if the safety of every member of the tour is paramount.Show detailed ratings
- CECraigWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a fantastic introduction to Australia's Top End in the Northern Territory - brilliant guide, beautiful landscape, great experiencesShow detailed ratings
- IGIonaWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat a fantastic tour I experienced last week, 21st to 24th July, 2016, the four day Kakadu, Litchfield and Catherine, all made so much better with our lovely and very knowledgable tour guide and driver Annalise. Wow I loved it. A job very well done, Annalise. Iona Gallagher, PerthShow detailed ratings
- BBrettWritten on May 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour. Just the right pace to explore this amazing and unique place. Our guide was brilliant and looked after us all. We had so much fun and want to thank Intrepid for making this trip so memorable for us. Brett mShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin - Mary River, via Litchfield National Park
- Day 2: Kakadu National Park: Ubirr & Barramundi Gorge
- Day 3: Kakadu - Katherine
- Day 4: Katherine Gorge - Darwin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from Darwin4 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to Darwin4 seats left$297$1,060-28%USD $763
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Darwin4 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$297$1,060-28%USD $763
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Darwin4 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$297$1,060-28%USD $763
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Darwin4 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$297$1,060-28%USD $763
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Darwin4 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$297$1,060-28%USD $763
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Darwin4 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Darwin9 seats left$144$1,060-14%USD $916
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Darwin4 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Darwin8 seats left$144$1,060-14%USD $916
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Darwin4 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$297$1,060-28%USD $763
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Darwin4 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$42USD $1,018
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Darwin4 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Darwin10+ seats left$42USD $1,018
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2018 the full payment of $763 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $763 for Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 767 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 65 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 107 km
- Mary River (Australia)
- 82 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 149 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 46 km
- Nitmiluk National Park (Australia)
- 46 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 271 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $763 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers