Italy by Rail
- Our saving
- US $ 1,032
- Explore the Cinque Terre
- Visit olive groves and vineyards
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine
- Walk the streets of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 29 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
Other reviews about Geckos Adventures:Write a review
- shenay corey's review about another Geckos Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentTURKEY TALES: Of all the tours i have been on (which has been a few) this trip was hands down the best tour i have been... Read more
- Rachel Davies's review about another Geckos Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentBurak was amazing! Best experience I could have asked for. If you're considering doing this tour, book it. RIGHT NOW! :D
- Sarah McClanahan's review about another Geckos Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentI was very excited to see Turkey, but this trip exceeded all of my expectations. Each city we visited was just as amazi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: La Spezia
- Day 4: Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement? Or do you pair up singles?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
- July 1, 2016
Are there any meals included with this tour?
Breakfast is included on four of the days. No additional meals are included.
- January 1, 2016
Is this tour available in reverse?
Geckos does not offer a reverse trip.
6 travellers met before going on their Geckos Adventures Italy by Rail tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 11th June 20181 comment"Anyone booked for the June 11th departure for italy? I'd love to connect and get excited about it together, hmu!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Italy by Rail
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Rome6 seats left$49USD $1,171
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$233$1,265-18%USD $1,032
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$49USD $1,171
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$49USD $1,171
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Geckos Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Geckos Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,032 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1032 for Italy by Rail, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Geckos Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 252 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,032 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers