Italy by Rail
- Our saving
- US $ 1,048
- Explore the Cinque Terre
- Visit olive groves and vineyards
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine
- Walk the streets of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 29 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Train & Rail, Food & Culinary, Discovery
Other reviews about Geckos Adventures:Write a review
- shenay corey's review about another Geckos Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentTURKEY TALES: Of all the tours i have been on (which has been a few) this trip was hands down the best tour i have been... Read more
- Rachel Davies's review about another Geckos Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentBurak was amazing! Best experience I could have asked for. If you're considering doing this tour, book it. RIGHT NOW! :D
- Sarah McClanahan's review about another Geckos Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentI was very excited to see Turkey, but this trip exceeded all of my expectations. Each city we visited was just as amazi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: La Spezia
- Day 4: Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Florence
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Hotel Stella in Rome. A morning breakfast is included for you and your new travel friends, after which you are free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Venice at any time. Check in at the Hotel Mondial and head out to explore the cobblestone streets and waterways of Italy's most romantic city. Just make sure you're back in time for your important welcome meeting at 6 pm. Your hotel reception or noticeboard should have the details of where and when the meeting will be held. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of the trip, however we can assist with these arrangements. Please contact our customer support team to arrange this once you have a confirmed booking. Your trip notes will also include easy instructions on how to get to our joining point from both airports.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Italy by Rail
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Venice8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Rome0 seats left$32USD $1,233Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$217$1,265-17%USD $1,048Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Geckos Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Geckos Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,048 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1048 for Italy by Rail, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Geckos Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 252 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,048 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers