Taste of Italy - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 960
- Explore the history and architecture of ancient Rome
- Stop at an Umbrian city of Orvieto perched on a rock cliff
- Get your camera ready for a few shots of Tower of Pisa
- Indulge in a traditional gelato and sip tasty Tuscan wine
- Rather Poor
- GSGeorgeWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodHad a great time! Very fast pace but understand that there’s a lot to see and such little time to see it. Great experience! Thanks for the experience.Show detailed ratings
- LMLingWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI like this tour as it’s given name, I had a taste of Italy in 8 days. Although it’s very fast but the itinerary was well planned. Roma is fantastic, she is very conscientious guide who knows her job very well! I can’t compliment enough for what she did!Show detailed ratings
- MLMarioWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was our first time to Italy. It was really nice to see all all the cities/towns Italy has to offer. Wish we would have got more time in Florence. A full day was needed there. The Hotel Accommodation in Venice, Russott Hotel was pretty outdated. The tour guide Katy was excellent. Everything else on the trip went really smoothly. Would recommend.Show detailed ratings
- EGElizabethWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - Goodvery good companionship and great driver (Ezio).. other travellers helpful and very friendly ...Wi-Fi access very poor at some accommodation and very frustrating- Luke was great guide and I would most definitely go on a tour again with him and Ezio ...maybe one that doesn't involve so much walking as this one did.. I really enjoyed it even if I could not participate in all activities.Show detailed ratings
- AFArmandWritten on September 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed this tour very much. The only disappointment was the Florence walking tour. Our group was 45-48 people and our guide only had a speaker with very limited range. Will recommend Expat to friends. Thank you, great value.Show detailed ratings
- EDElsaWritten on September 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was good. It delivered what it said it would - a taste of Italy. I would have preferred a little longer in some locations. My only complaint would be the amount of walking to get to a location; this left less time for exploring the town.Show detailed ratings
- KUKarlaWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodWent with my family and received excellent value for the money. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone wanting a great introduction to Italy.Show detailed ratings
- LMLisaWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour. Only thing would of arrved home on the 8th day instead leaving after breakfastShow detailed ratings
- ASAmeenaWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentWasnt sure what to expect as a solo traveller, but after meeting our amazing tour leader Shabby who and the group I was so glad that I had chosen this trip. I saw places in Italy that I would never have been able to do on my own, from the historic of Rome to beautiful Venice to Pisa and more. The trip was well organised, I dindt have to worry about anything, had to just turn up and everything was taken care of. Our tour leader Shabby was amazing and made the whole experience even more entertaining with her funny stories, history ad the sheer knowledge of the place of where to eat and what to see and do in the free time. Highly recommended, in fact I have friends who have booked the tour, which I am so glad as I have no doubt they will have an equally fabulous experience. I made so many friends on the trip and will be using Expat Explore again!Show detailed ratings
- LLisaMurphyWritten on September 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour and seen a lot. Just would of liked to met early in the day and done some sight seeing. 8th day didn’t see anyone due to ppl leaving.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Rome
Start point Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Rome 14:00 -17:00
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Orvieto - Venice
- Day 4: Venice - Free day
- Day 5: Lake Garda - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Pisa - Cinque Terre - Tuscany
- Day 7: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
Day 8: End of tour
End point Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Rome 10:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Sorrento - Giosue A Mare
Address: Via Antonio Caruso 2, 80062 Meta NA, Italy
Italian Lakes - Hotel Stazione
Address: Via Roma, 12, 25030 Paratico BS, Italy
Cinque Terre - Hotel Firenze e Continentale
Address: Via Paleocapa Pietro, 7, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Rome at Hotel American Palace at 10 am.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Verona Evening Excursion. Price: EUR 45
Murano, Burano & Venetian lagoon. Price: EUR 45
Venice by night. Price: EUR 30
Tuscan Dinner. Price: EUR 22
Free Cinque Terre & Pisa day-trip. Price: EUR 0.00
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Taste of Italy - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- April 2020
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$145$1,400-10%USD $1,255
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome7 seats left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$210$1,400-15%USD $1,190
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rome5 seats left$440$1,400-31%USD $960
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$380$1,400-27%USD $1,020
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to RomeUSD $1,400
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$370$1,400-26%USD $1,030
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$380$1,400-27%USD $1,020
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Taste of Italy - 8 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 303 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 207 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 64 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Italy - 8 Days