Taste of Italy - 8 Days
- Explore Vatican City on foot
- Marvel at Roman architecture
- See Juliet's famous balcony
- Relax in the spa town of Montecatini
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Taste of ltaly was simply outstanding and l wish it didn't end! Katy was awesome and the members of our tour entourage became my friends in 2 days.Thank You Expat and Tour Radar for a vacation to remember!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Taste of ltaly was simply outstanding! EXPAT and TourRadar did wonders for me and l thank you immensely! The entire tour bus was filled with happy customers once the tour ended and lm sure will be back booking with you.Thank You soooo much for putting together a package that was simply enjoyable from beginning to end.I will be looking forward in 2020 to book with you again for a tour of England. Many thank yous to everyone involved with Taste of ltaly Tour Victorino MirabelliShow detailed ratings
- GGinoDeRoseWritten on June 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed the trip very much. Would have liked to stay in Pisa longer. Didn't understand why the rush since it was the last thing on the itinerary and we could have had dinner there instead of getting back to our hotel (Belvidere ?) where there are no restaurants close by. Other than that, no complaints. The tour was as advertised, lots of stops made it easier to tolerate the drives between, the driver was top notch. And the meals for us Vegans were great.Show detailed ratings
- PeterWritten on May 13, 20184.0 - Goodwell organised and keen guideShow detailed ratings
- AuroraWritten on May 13, 20183.0 - AverageI really liked the tour, the only thing is i would have liked more time in florence as it felt rushed and the hotels to have better breakfast and the dinner in the rome colombo hotel was not great, other than that a great tour, thank you Peter!Show detailed ratings
- JEANINEWritten on April 15, 20184.0 - GoodFantastic tour, accomodation was dissapointing, saw a huge amount and walked a lotShow detailed ratings
- NPNigelWritten on April 4, 20184.0 - GoodExcellent tour. Expat tours knows how to arrange a tour. Roma our tour guide was the best.. extremely knowledgeable, friendly, organized, calming... you name it she is the very best... if you do this tour make sure Roma is your guide...... Accommodations could be better but it’s a place to rest your head after a long day so just enjoy the overall experience and don’t get hung up on small things.... Roma we miss you... you made this trip extra special....Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentCrazy busy schedule but it is worth every moment. Incredible memories. Best tour guide ever is Roma... if you ever do this trip make sure Roma is your guide... she is so knowledgeable, friendly, caring... you cannot get better than Roma...Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 4, 20184.0 - GoodExcellent tour Accommodation disappointing Rest fabShow detailed ratings
- CristinaWritten on October 30, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing experience! Beautiful places and found new friends. Didnt expect this much fun travelling all by myself. The only suggestion to make is for the coach to at least have taken us to attractions and not to take public transport. A lot of coaches took their tpurists to the attractions. Why cant Expat lessen the walking especially for seniors like us. In total its a very good tour. Im planning another trip thru Expat and this time to France. I just hope there is less walking!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Rome
Start point Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Rome 14:00 -17:00
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Orvieto - Venice
- Day 4: Venice - Free day
- Day 5: Lake Garda - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Pisa - Cinque Terre - Tuscany
- Day 7: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
Day 8: End of tour
End point Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Rome 10:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Sorrento - Giosue A Mare
Address: Via Antonio Caruso 2, 80062 Meta NA, Italy
Italian Lakes - Hotel Stazione
Address: Via Roma, 12, 25030 Paratico BS, Italy
Cinque Terre - Hotel Firenze e Continentale
Address: Via Paleocapa Pietro, 7, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Rome at Hotel American Palace at 10 am.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Verona Evening Excursion. Price: EUR 45
Murano, Burano & Venetian lagoon. Price: EUR 45
Venice by night. Price: EUR 30
Tuscan Dinner. Price: EUR 22
Free Cinque Terre & Pisa day-trip. Price: EUR 0.00
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
226 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Taste of Italy - 8 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 30th September 20181 comment"Hi! Coming from Ontario, Canada. First time to Italy. Looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be my third tour with Expat "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Taste of Italy - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- April 2020
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Rome4 seats left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$205$1,400-15%USD $1,195
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats left$100$1,400-7%USD $1,300
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$210$1,400-15%USD $1,190
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 October 2018 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Taste of Italy - 8 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 303 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 207 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 51 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Italy - 8 Days