Taste of Italy - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 960
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the history and architecture of ancient Rome
- Stop at an Umbrian city of Orvieto perched on a rock cliff
- Get your camera ready for a few shots of Tower of Pisa
- Indulge in a traditional gelato and sip tasty Tuscan wine
- Rather Poor
- GGulzarWritten on March 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Gide was very friendly, and professional. Thank you so much for traveling, it was interesting and enjoyable!
- PJpaulaWritten on October 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was hesitant at first to do this on my own, however, once I got there and seen how organized everything is and how they pick the hotels (close to public transit) I was so impressed. I would highly recommend this to any person. I traveled alone. I am a... Read more
- SVSUSANWritten on October 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great trip. Fast paced itinerary which enables one to see many of the highlights of Italy and decide where to spend more time on my next trip to Italy.
- MBMartinWritten on October 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was much more walking than advertised. This was extensive walking. 20,000 to 25,000 steps per day. My girlfriend has serious blisters due to derma velosa simplex and we did not know this was a serious walking tour. Moderate was advertised.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We toured by ourselves. Cheap as chips but the sites were mostly highly over rated and more than a few Italians were only your friend because they wanted something from you. Italy was generally dirty and weeds everywhere. Pisa was the exception and well... Read more
- NDNancyWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very organized tour. We were able to cover lots of ground in a safe comfortable manner . Vivien went above and beyond!
- GSGeorgeWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time! Very fast pace but understand that there’s a lot to see and such little time to see it. Great experience! Thanks for the experience.
- LMLingWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I like this tour as it’s given name, I had a taste of Italy in 8 days. Although it’s very fast but the itinerary was well planned. Roma is fantastic, she is very conscientious guide who knows her job very well! I can’t compliment enough for what she did!
- MLMarioWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our first time to Italy. It was really nice to see all all the cities/towns Italy has to offer. Wish we would have got more time in Florence. A full day was needed there. The Hotel Accommodation in Venice, Russott Hotel was pretty outdated. The... Read more
- EGElizabethWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
very good companionship and great driver (Ezio).. other travellers helpful and very friendly ...Wi-Fi access very poor at some accommodation and very frustrating- Luke was great guide and I would most definitely go on a tour again with him and Ezio... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Rome
Start point Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Rome 14:00 -17:00
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Orvieto - Venice
- Day 4: Venice - Free day
- Day 5: Lake Garda - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Pisa - Cinque Terre - Tuscany
- Day 7: San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
Day 8: End of tour
End point Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Rome 10:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Sorrento - Giosue A Mare
Address: Via Antonio Caruso 2, 80062 Meta NA, Italy
Italian Lakes - Hotel Stazione
Address: Via Roma, 12, 25030 Paratico BS, Italy
Cinque Terre - Hotel Firenze e Continentale
Address: Via Paleocapa Pietro, 7, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Rome at Hotel American Palace at 10 am.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Verona Evening Excursion. Price: EUR 45
Murano, Burano & Venetian lagoon. Price: EUR 45
Venice by night. Price: EUR 30
Tuscan Dinner. Price: EUR 22
Free Cinque Terre & Pisa day-trip. Price: EUR 0.00
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Taste of Italy - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$145$1,400-10%USD $1,255Instant BookHold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rome6 seats left$175$1,400-13%USD $1,225Instant BookHold my
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,400
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 May 2019 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Taste of Italy - 8 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 303 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 207 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 71 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Italy - 8 Days