Kruger Experience - Lodge (5 days)
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 6 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Kruger National Park
- Day 1: Johannesburg / Greater Kruger National Park
- Day 2: Greater Kruger National Park
- Day 3: Greater Kruger National Park
- Day 4: Greater Kruger National Park
- Day 5: Greater Kruger National Park / Johannesburg
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Will· December 26th, 2019Overall this tour was fantastically organised and a must do if you’re heading to South Africa! All the local guides were very friendly, had a vast range of knowledge and very helpful. They were very willing to answer questions and give info of the... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- TLTodd· April 28th, 2019Enjoyed the give days at KrugerTrip date: April 2019
- Ccarl· April 14th, 2019Animal sighting in chosen area was not good, they should have chosen a better area for safari. Panorama trip could have been done on the last day back to johanesburg to save time.Trip date: April 2019
- Jami· March 9th, 2019The lodge(Bundox) was fantastic! Great staff, nice glamping type accomadations(plus an amazing partly outdoor shower), bug spray in all rooms, and delicious food when eating at the restaurant. The pre-packed meals for the safari day were okay.... After... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- APAletta· December 28th, 2017The trip in Kruger was not what I expected, focus was on the Orpen gate area, the different gides was good and new where to go to find the different animals. Transportation from Johannesburg to Kruger was a nightmare, the driver was speeding and we... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewDear Aletta, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that this trip did not live up to your expectations. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- Keith· August 31st, 2017We booked a Kruger experience tour with Intrepid. Unfortunately my wife experienced a sudden illness condition about 40 days prior to departure and she was not able to do any air travel. Dealing with Intrepid was a shocking experience. They were not... Show moreIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHello Keith, Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we regret these unfortunate circumstances. While we do maintain cancellation policies according to our terms and conditions agreed to at the time of booking, we can certainly appreciate... Show moreTrip date: September 2016
- LOLloyd· August 31st, 2017Outstanding in every phase. The game drives were wonderful. As was the lodge staff. The lodge itself. And the food.Intrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Lloyd, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Receiving feedback from our passengers is great as it helps us to know where we’re meeting or hopefully even exceeding expectations. We always share positive comments like these with our entire... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- MOMaureene· May 21st, 2017Great wat to experience a lot.... they should make Moholoholo animal reserve an optional as that was the best idea and plan I did for the free day!!! Love ThornhillTrip date: May 2017
- NTNatalia· January 9th, 2017My experience: 1. Awesome - for the Kruger National Park day tour on 1 Jan 2017 I had a very experienced and knowledgeable guide and plus some luck. Almost just at the entrance of the park we found that we were greeted by leopard - it was the New Year... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
- Emma· May 25th, 2013Thank you for five amazing days! The guides were funny and knew som much stuff that I've never heard of before. The room was like stepping into a dream and I wish I could have taken that bed with me home! The wifi was fast and very cheap just remember... Show moreTrip date: May 2013
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday1 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday5 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,062Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday6 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,062Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday7 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,062Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday8 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,062Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday9 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,062Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday6 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,0620% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,0620% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday12 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,0620% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday13 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,0620% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday14 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,0620% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar