Uluru Adventure (Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 559
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Alice Springs! With the in-depth cultural tour Uluru Adventure (Original), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Alice Springs, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Uluru Adventure (Original) includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JJamesWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm not a hiker. Accommodations were tents with cots which were comfortable.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi James, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at Uluru - hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- POPatrickWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentAs an Australian I can't believe I have waited so long to see the Red Centre. Uluru blew my mind. Words can't describe what its like to do the Uluru base walk at 6am for sunrise. The colours, the shapes, the history. I believe Intrepid is the only tour operator to do this for sunrise as opposed to viewing with thousands of others at the viewing platform. The Mala Walk, with a local elder, was amazing. The Kings Canyon rim walk was very rewarding. The reviews were amazing! The exclusive Intrepid/ATA camp at Kings Canyon was a highlight.Show detailed ratings
- JJackieWritten on April 20, 20164.0 - Goodfdesdfghk dftgyhvtcrtvfgybShow detailed ratings
- FFionaWritten on July 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentWe have just completed the Alice Springs Uluru Safari trips. We were most fortunate to have Wayne as our leader/guide. He was extremely knowledgeable, and his leadership skills and overall concern for the group's safety was fantastic.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Uluru Adventure (Original)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$126$685-18%USD $559
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$27USD $658
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $559 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $559 for Uluru Adventure (Original), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 727 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $559 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 808 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure (Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers