Uluru Adventure (3 Days Original)
- Our saving
- US $ 639
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCharlotte MWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A very well organised trip from pick-up to drop-off. Our tour guide, Dea, was so knowledgable- she added a lot to our trip and had thought of our comfort and experience at every stage.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- RRebecca TWritten on September 18, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The food choices were lacking, the tour guide very clearly is ready for retirement and he bearly seemed interested in his job. The tour bus's microphone was so poor that no one could understand the guide.The trip should be stopped during the summer, it's... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- SSophie FWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
delivered what was promised for the tour, everything went smoothReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- NNicolas DWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Maddie was an awesome guide. She made the trip very fun and memorable. Her knowledge about the geology goes beyond what she was thought as a guide and it was a definite plus.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMargaret KWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Uluru Adventure trip was outstanding on every level from the detailed pre- visit notes to the last moments of our tour- an incredible experience made even better by the superb and highly professional team leading our group.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCelia MWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
1. very good food, thanks Amy 2. very good knowledge from the tour guides 3. very nice campReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKate OWritten on September 18, 20193.2 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Long bus journeys would make us less likely to recommend the trip.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKaren KWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was extremely informative,fun, lots of different experiences, great food and lodging for an adventure.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKelli MWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed the trip and we had a great guide and other support, but for this excursion, i thought there were too many people (which I don't recall reading in the materials), which made for a cramped bus.The guide did a good job of keeping the group together... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLaurence EWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have always wanted to travel to the Red Spot of Australia. This trip did not disappoint. Hannah the guide and driver and Matt who did all the cooking and admin back at the two camps looked after us.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Uluru Adventure (3 Days Original)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats leftUSD $725Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Alice Springs5 seats leftUSD $725
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Alice Springs7 seats leftUSD $725
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats leftUSD $725
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$72$725-10%USD $653
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats leftUSD $725
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Alice Springs6 seats left$72$725-10%USD $653
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Alice Springs6 seats leftUSD $725
- ThursdayDec 5, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats leftUSD $725Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$72$725-10%USD $653
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,463 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure (3 Days Original)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers