Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 492
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Patrick "As an Australian I can't believe I have waited so long to see the Red Centre. Uluru blew my mind. Words can't describe what its like to do the Uluru base walk at 6am for sunrise. The colours, the shapes, the history. I believe Intrepid is the only tour operator to do this for sunrise as opposed to viewing with thousands of others at the viewing platform. The Mala Walk, with a local elder, was amaz..."
- Alice Springs
- +2 Destinations
- Uluru / Ayers Rock
- Alice Springs
- Walk the Domes of Kata Tjuta
- See the famous Uluru
- Taste local food and wine
- Visit the Uluru Cultural Centre
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Adventure, Hiking & Trekking
Start and end in Alice Springs! With the adventure tour Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Alice Springs, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix) includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Maddie, was excellent. She and our host really looked after us. The tour length was just right for me, an office worker who doesn't do a lot of exercise. I would certainly recommend this tour to others. I would love to get a copy of the group photo that one of our group took. She forwarded it to Maddie. Tour Radar have my mobile number.Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm not a hiker. Accommodations were tents with cots which were comfortable.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi James, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at Uluru - hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- AAnonymousWritten on April 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic time taking in Uluru, Kings Canyon and the Olga's. Tents were not as bad as people would think. They have cost inside.Show detailed ratings
- POPatrickWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentAs an Australian I can't believe I have waited so long to see the Red Centre. Uluru blew my mind. Words can't describe what its like to do the Uluru base walk at 6am for sunrise. The colours, the shapes, the history. I believe Intrepid is the only tour operator to do this for sunrise as opposed to viewing with thousands of others at the viewing platform. The Mala Walk, with a local elder, was amazing. The Kings Canyon rim walk was very rewarding. The reviews were amazing! The exclusive Intrepid/ATA camp at Kings Canyon was a highlight.Show detailed ratings
- FFionaWritten on July 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentWe have just completed the Alice Springs Uluru Safari trips. We were most fortunate to have Wayne as our leader/guide. He was extremely knowledgeable, and his leadership skills and overall concern for the group's safety was fantastic.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs - Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of people on these tour?
Intrepid tours are for 15 to 70 year olds and most groups are a fun mix of all age groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$23USD $547
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$23USD $547
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $492 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $492 for Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 727 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $492 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers