Uluru Adventure (Basix)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 484
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Walk the Domes of Kata Tjuta
- See the famous Uluru
- Taste local food and wine
- Visit the Uluru Cultural Centre
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start and end in Alice Springs! With the adventure tour Uluru Adventure (Basix), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Alice Springs, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Uluru Adventure (Basix) includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- JJamesWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm not a hiker. Accommodations were tents with cots which were comfortable.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi James, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at Uluru - hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- POPatrickWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentAs an Australian I can't believe I have waited so long to see the Red Centre. Uluru blew my mind. Words can't describe what its like to do the Uluru base walk at 6am for sunrise. The colours, the shapes, the history. I believe Intrepid is the only tour operator to do this for sunrise as opposed to viewing with thousands of others at the viewing platform. The Mala Walk, with a local elder, was amazing. The Kings Canyon rim walk was very rewarding. The reviews were amazing! The exclusive Intrepid/ATA camp at Kings Canyon was a highlight.Show detailed ratings
- JJackieWritten on April 20, 20164.0 - Goodfdesdfghk dftgyhvtcrtvfgybShow detailed ratings
- FFionaWritten on July 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentWe have just completed the Alice Springs Uluru Safari trips. We were most fortunate to have Wayne as our leader/guide. He was extremely knowledgeable, and his leadership skills and overall concern for the group's safety was fantastic.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs - Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
What is the average age of people on these tour?
Intrepid tours are for 15 to 70 year olds and most groups are a fun mix of all age groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Uluru Adventure (Basix)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Alice Springs4 seats leftUSD $570
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$86$570-15%USD $484
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $484 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $484 for Uluru Adventure (Basix), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 727 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $484 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure (Basix)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers