Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix)
- Our saving
- US $ 588
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Alice Springs
- +2 Destinations
- Uluru / Ayers Rock
- Alice Springs
- Walk the Domes of Kata Tjuta
- See the famous Uluru
- Taste local food and wine
- Visit the Uluru Cultural Centre
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Adventure, Desert Hikes, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AWAlbertWritten on May 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour. Phil was awesome .
- LGLisaWritten on April 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour of the red centre! Excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable and lots of fun. Good fun for kids too. Quite challenging walks and very busy. I would highly recommend.
- APAndrewWritten on March 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Uluru and Kings Canyon were fantastic. Phill our Tour Guide was just right in terms if level of detail and was clear on timings for the group which meant we kept to the itinary well and even got in some "extra" stops at view points
- SGSophiaWritten on December 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really good. Staff: guide Tyler and host: Sebastian were excellent. Good food and Tyler very knowledgeable and approachable. Great driver too. My only feedback: - should have had some form of snack provided between pick up and 1st camp. -quality of bus... Read more
- KSKENNETHWritten on December 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Early morning early wakey wakies and long drives but all worthwhile. To see Urluru at sunset and then sunrise is awesome The walk up and around Kings Canyon is great once you've survived "heart attack hill" spectacular views Special mention for our host... Read more
- CJCandiceWritten on November 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A very good experience! Our guide Tyler was knowledgeable and fun. The food was tasty and plentiful. Nelly was a good cook! My only criticism is that I would have liked more time at the cultural center at Uluru to choose and purchase artwork and look at... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide, Maddie, was excellent. She and our host really looked after us. The tour length was just right for me, an office worker who doesn't do a lot of exercise. I would certainly recommend this tour to others. I would love to get a copy of the group... Read more
- JJamesWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
Just the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm not a hiker. Accommodations were tents with cots which were comfortable.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi James, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at Uluru - hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- AAnonymousWritten on April 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic time taking in Uluru, Kings Canyon and the Olga's. Tents were not as bad as people would think. They have cost inside.
- POPatrickWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As an Australian I can't believe I have waited so long to see the Red Centre. Uluru blew my mind. Words can't describe what its like to do the Uluru base walk at 6am for sunrise. The colours, the shapes, the history. I believe Intrepid is the only tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs - Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of people on these tour?
Intrepid tours are for 15 to 70 year olds and most groups are a fun mix of all age groups.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 3 seats left$12USD $588
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 3 seats left$12USD $588
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$12USD $588
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 2 seats left$12USD $588
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$12USD $588Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Alice Springs4 seats left$12USD $588
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$12USD $588
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$12USD $588
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$12USD $588
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Alice Springs3 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$12USD $588
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $588 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $588 for Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $588 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Uluru Adventure (3 Days Basix)
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers