Paris to London by Bike
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,325
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Paris and end in London! With the self-guided tour Paris to London by Bike, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Paris to London and through Paris, France and 5 other destinations in Europe. Paris to London by Bike includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 2: Cycle from Axe Historique/L'Arc de Triomphe to Cergy (55km/34mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via parks and castles to Gisor and surrounds (60km/37mi)
- Day 4: Into Normandy to the renowned spa town of Forges-les-Eaux (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: Follow the cycle path to Dieppe, cross the Channel to Newhaven (60km/37mi +ferry)
- Day 6: Train to Polegate & cycle to East Grinstead, or via Brighton (55 or 75km/34 or 46.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle the Worth Way to Crawley and on to London (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paris to London by Bike
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Paris8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Paris8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Paris is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $1,325 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1325 for Paris to London by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 359 km.
- Paris (France)
- 63 km
- Gisors (France)
- 87 km
- Dieppe (France)
- 132 km
- Brighton (England)
- 32 km
- Crawley (England)
- 44 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris to London by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,130 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours