Mont Blanc Highlights
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,114
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Les Houches
Start in Les Houches and end in Chamonix! With the hiking & trekking tour Mont Blanc Highlights, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Les Houches, France and 8 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc Highlights is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Le Tour, walk to Trient in Switzerland (6hrs, 894m)
- Day 2: Trient to Champex (6hrs, 930m or 1082m)
- Day 3: Transfer to Ferret, ascend the Grand Col Ferret path to Elena (6hrs, 830m)
- Day 4: Transfer to La Visaille, and continue to Mottets or Les Chapieux (7hrs, +950m/-1004m)
- Day 5: Cross the Contamines Natural Reserve to Les Contamines (5hrs, +930m/-1300m)
- Day 6: Continue to Les Houches (5hrs, +700m, -800m), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mont Blanc Highlights
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$46USD $1,114Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Les Houches6 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$46USD $1,114
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Les Houches is the starting point and Chamonix is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,114 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1114 for Mont Blanc Highlights, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 101 km.
- Les Houches (France)
- 12 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 10 km
- Les Chapieux (France)
- 8 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 14 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 23 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,114 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours