Cycle Bolzano to Verona
- Our saving
- US $ 893
- Rather Poor
- ARAnitaWritten on June 29, 20182.5 - AverageOverpriced. What are you paying for? Luggage transfer, average bikes and bad maps? Money and time wasted on expensive accomodation and 5hr ferry trip. When you’re cycling in 32 degree heat you want good instructions, directions, maps and information. I spent half first day getting lost as I didn’t understand the importance of using the distance function on the bike. Then, before you know it you’ve gone straight past the many points of interest as it requires you to cross reference so many different booklets enroute. When you get to the hotel you’re too tired to appreciate it and frankly annoyed you didn’t get to see anything on the way. I found I was having to refer to google maps a lot as the maps had little detail. The directions also were not clear.. particularly those leading up to the ferry departure point at Lake Garda which I almost missed as a result. I signed up for this trip at short notice so didn’t have the luxury or inclination to do hours of writing my own routes beforehand.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for providing your feedback on this trip - a favourite for our clients. We do take pride in the quality of instructions and maps provided and the value for money. If you aren't used to navigating it can take a day or so to get used to it. Reading up the day before is always advised so you can make the most of the cycle experience and not miss sights of interest.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Bolzano
- Day 2: Cycle to Trento along the Adige (65 or 70km/40 or 43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle and boat to Lake Garda South (50km/31mi + ferry)
- Day 4: Cycle to historical Verona (35 or 60km/21.5 or 37mi)
- Day 5: Trip concludes
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour a self guided tour or is it a group tour?
This is a self guided tour, we book the hotel rooms, provide the rental bike, and move your luggage from A to B each day. We provide a full pack of route notes and maps for you to navigate by. It is a great way to explore Italy at your own pace on two wheels.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Cycle Bolzano to Verona
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Bolzano5 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Bolzano5 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $941Based on Twin Share
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Bolzano5 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $941Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Bolzano5 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $941Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bolzano is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $893 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $893 for Cycle Bolzano to Verona, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 50 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 67 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $893 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Bolzano to Verona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle Bolzano to Verona