Malta and Gozo Family Holiday
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 64:24:13
- Visit the first King's Landing site
- Imagine a Dothraki wedding in Gozo
- Stroll through historical Valletta
- Cycle past Gozo's undulating coastline
- Snorkel the waters around Comino
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Boat
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Start in Xlendi and end in Sliema! With the family tour Malta and Gozo Family Holiday, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Xlendi, Malta and 2 other destinations in Malta. Malta and Gozo Family Holiday includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Heidi Harper's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentOzan was hands down the most “above and beyond” tour leader I have ever experienced. His passion for the country and his... Read more
- Victoria's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentBeautiful location, culture, and people! Many activities/things to do. Walter was the best !
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sliema
- Day 2: Sliema
- Day 3: Sliema
- Day 4: Xlendi
- Day 5: Xlendi
- Day 6: Xlendi
- Day 7: Xlendi
- Day 8: Xlendi
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Xlendi is the starting point and Sliema is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Malta and Gozo Family Holiday, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 32 km.
- Xlendi (Malta)
- 29 km
- Sliema (Malta)
- 2 km
- Valletta (Malta)
- 2 km
- Sliema (Malta)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers