Coastal Croatia: Pula to Porec Self-Guided (8 destinations)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 48:50:17
- Our saving
- US $ 1,387
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Pula! With the bicycle tour Coastal Croatia: Pula to Porec Self-Guided (8 destinations), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Pula, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Coastal Croatia: Pula to Porec Self-Guided (8 destinations) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Don Frasier's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentOur Hiking trip along the Dalmatian coast was probably one of the nicest trips I have done in my lifetime (definitely in... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentThe variety in the itinerary
- Aimee Ares's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentMario was absolutely amazing!! He is so calm and collected, very informative, patient and encouraging! He is by far the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Fazana.
- Day 2: Circular warm up ride to Pula; visit the beautifully preserved Roman amphitheatre.
- Day 3: Cycle inland to Vodnjan village brimming with architectural treats; return to Fazana.
- Day 4: Picturesque rural riding to Bale; time for lunch in the old town; then on to Rovinj.
- Day 5: Free day to explore Rovinj, swim in the sea or enjoy a short optional ride.
- Day 6: Pedal inland to Lim Fjord with panoramic view point; cycle back along the coast to Porec.
- Day 7: Visit the UNESCO heritage Basilica of Euphrasius. Follow coastal cycle tracks; then loop back to Porec.
- Day 8: End Porec.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Pula.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,387 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1387 for Coastal Croatia: Pula to Porec Self-Guided (8 destinations), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 105 km.
- Pula (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Fazana (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Vodnjan (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Fazana (Croatia)
- 13 km
- Bale (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Porec (Croatia)
- 45 km
- Pula (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,387 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours