Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start in Belgrade and end in Tirana! With the adventure tour Balkan Discoverer, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Balkan Discoverer is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- TS's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat organisation, encouragement and Albania by bike is a beautiful way to see the south of the country!
- Zoe Ranten's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour was fantastic, it provided a great overview of Albania and we visited so many varied cities that you really go... Read more
- Stephen Ingleby's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAn excellent trip to a beautiful country with outstanding local guides. The itinerary provides a good mix of walking in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Belgrade.
- Day 2: Belgrade city tour with free afternoon.
- Day 3: Transfer to Visegrad with visit to famous bridge on the River Drina and Sirogojno with traditional village and open air museum.
- Day 4: Ride the heritage railway in Mokra Gora N.P.; visit Drvengrad - a traditional village built for a Serbian film.
- Day 5: Long transfer to Skopje in Macedonia, stopping at spa town of Vrnjacka Banja en route.
- Day 6: City tour of Skopje with boat ride in the Matka Canyon and visit to 14th century monastery.Transfer to Ohrid.
- Day 7: Morning city tour of Ohrid and UNESCO site of Samuil's Fortress; afternoon free to explore.
- Day 8: Transfer to Tirana, Albania with afternoon city tour.
- Day 9: Day trip to Berat, on the banks of the river Osum.
- Day 10: Visit to Kruje, on Mt Kruja, stronghold of the Albanian resistance.
- Day 11: End Tirana.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Albania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Tirana is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Balkan Discoverer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,084 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 148 km
- Visegrad (Bosnia)
- 154 km
- Staro Selo (Serbia)
- 118 km
- Sirogojno (Serbia)
- 33 km
- Mokra Gora (Serbia)
- 254 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 87 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 70 km
- Berat (Albania)
- 70 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours