- Our saving
- US $ 1,391
- Explore behind the limestone walls of Dubrovnik
- Enjoy the sunset in Zadar
- Explore the Plitvice Lakes of Slovenia
- Eat Goulash in Hungary
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- caitlinWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour as always. Accommodation was fantastic. The dinners we had included were OK, but other than that, zero complaints.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik to Budva, Montenegro
- Day 3: Budva
- Day 4: Budva to Zadar, Croatia
- Day 5: Zadar to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 7: Plitvice Lakes to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 8: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do you travel between cities and countries? Is it with a bus or van? And what is the longest journey between two stops?
Yes, you will travel by bus on this tour. The longest journey is between Budva and Zadar and that is approximately 6 hours.
How long is the longest trip between 2 of the stops?
The longest point I can determine is between Budva and Zadar and that is approximately 6 hours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to BudapestOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,391Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$58USD $1,391Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$58USD $1,391Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$58USD $1,391Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 26 is the maximum group size for Balkan Blitz.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 October 2018 the full payment of $1,391 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1391 for Balkan Blitz, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 388 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 157 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,391 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkan Blitz