- Our saving
- US $ 1,241
- Explore behind the limestone walls of Dubrovnik
- Enjoy the sunset in Zadar
- Explore the Plitvice Lakes of Slovenia
- Eat Goulash in Hungary
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- caitlinWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour as always. Accommodation was fantastic. The dinners we had included were OK, but other than that, zero complaints.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 2: Dubrovnik to Budva, Montenegro
- Day 3: Budva
- Day 4: Budva to Zadar, Croatia
- Day 5: Zadar to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 7: Plitvice Lakes to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 8: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 18, 2016
How do you travel between cities and countries? Is it with a bus or van? And what is the longest journey between two stops?
Yes, you will travel by bus on this tour. The longest journey is between Budva and Zadar and that is approximately 6 hours.
- February 1, 2016
How do we get between countries or cities on this tour, by bus or van?
You will travel by bus on this tour.
- February 1, 2016
How long is the longest trip between 2 of the stops?
The longest point I can determine is between Budva and Zadar and that is approximately 6 hours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna Maria23rd October 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayMay 26, 2018in BudapestOur saving$188Price$1,379-10%USD $1,241Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayJun 23, 2018in BudapestOur saving$58PriceUSD $1,449Based on Double0 spaces left
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayJul 7, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayJul 14, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double0 spaces left
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayJul 21, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayJul 28, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double0 spaces left
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayAug 4, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayAug 11, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayAug 18, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from DubrovnikSaturdayAug 25, 2018in BudapestOur saving$61PriceUSD $1,529Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 26 is the maximum group size for Balkan Blitz.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2018 the full payment of $1,241 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1241 for Balkan Blitz, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 388 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 157 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,241 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,627 tours in Europe
- covered by 174 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 travellers have already met
before they left for Balkan Blitz tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkan Blitz