St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 978
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Holy Island/Lindisfarne
Start in Melrose and end in Holy Island/Lindisfarne! With the discovery tour St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Melrose, Scotland and 8 other destinations in Europe. St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrive Melrose
- Day 2 - Melrose to Harestanes visitor centre, taxi transfer to Jedburgh 24 km/15 miles
- Day 3 - Transfer from Jedburgh to Harestanes walk to Morebattle 22.5 km/14 miles
- Day 4 - Morebattle to Kirk Yetholm 10.5 km/6.5 miles
- Day 5 - Kirk Yetholm to Wooler 21 km/13 miles
- Day 6 - To Fenwick 19.5 km/12 miles - transfer to Lowick 5.6 km/3.5 miles by road
- Day 7 - Transfer to Lowick and walk to Holy Island 9 km/5.5 miles
- Day 8 - Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Melrose is the starting point and Holy Island/Lindisfarne is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $978 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $978 for St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 80 km.
- Melrose (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Cessford (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Morebattle (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Kirk Yetholm (England)
- 16 km
- Wooler (Scotland)
- 10 km
- St Cuthbert's Cave (England)
- 6 km
- Lowick (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Holy Island/Lindisfarne (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $978 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours