St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 978
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Holy Island/Lindisfarne
Start in Melrose and end in Holy Island/Lindisfarne! With the self-guided tour St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Melrose, Scotland and 8 other destinations in Europe. St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrive Melrose
- Day 2 - Melrose to Harestanes visitor centre, taxi transfer to Jedburgh 24 km/15 miles
- Day 3 - Transfer from Jedburgh to Harestanes walk to Morebattle 22.5 km/14 miles
- Day 4 - Morebattle to Kirk Yetholm 10.5 km/6.5 miles
- Day 5 - Kirk Yetholm to Wooler 21 km/13 miles
- Day 6 - To Fenwick 19.5 km/12 miles - transfer to Lowick 5.6 km/3.5 miles by road
- Day 7 - Transfer to Lowick and walk to Holy Island 9 km/5.5 miles
- Day 8 - Arrangements end after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Melrose is the starting point and Holy Island/Lindisfarne is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $978 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $978 for St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 80 km.
- Melrose (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Cessford (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Morebattle (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Kirk Yetholm (England)
- 16 km
- Wooler (Scotland)
- 10 km
- St Cuthbert's Cave (England)
- 6 km
- Lowick (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Holy Island/Lindisfarne (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $978 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours